Viral RNA extraction kits provide a significant indicator for the separation of trace amounts of viral RNA from samples along with blood, serum, plasma, or body fluids.
Additionally, the kits will give high-quality results of viral RNA for downstream use in applications including microarrays, RT-PCR, microarrays, and alternative PCR-based assays. These ready-to-use kits are available in varied formats i.e. spin column, magnetic-based, and multi-well for higher output capabilities. Some conjointly provide the synchronal assortment of DNA.
Biopharmaceutical manufacturers are at the vanguard of the human reaction to the COVID-19. A variety of principal biotech corporations are inside the middle of a race to research the Sars-Cov-2 genome and put together a feasible vaccine for the equal.
Moreover, the biotech companies are examining the SARs-Cov-2 at an exceptional price and a worthwhile amount of price range is being put forward into Research & Development.
With various drugs trials, the private and non-private sectors are predicted to work together for the foreseeable length, until a vaccine is advanced for coronavirus. Hence, the competition amongst the companies are increasing and thus the demand for these products are propelling for the preparation of vaccines.
Viral RNA Extraction Kit Market: Drivers and Restraints:
Increasing R&D activities, Improvement in technology, and elevated mechanization in the extraction process are propelling the Viral RNA extraction kits market.
Additionally, the demand for user-friendly products is boosting the growth of viral RNA extraction kit market. Meanwhile, increasing cases of cancer, genetic disorders, infectious diseases, and dermatological diseases rushes the demand for extraction of viral RNA in molecular diagnostics, thus offers a high-value opportunity for the viral RNA extraction kit market.
However, lack of awareness amongst the people and lower levels of product penetration in undeveloped markets is restricting the viral RNA extraction kit market growth.
Viral RNA Extraction Kit Market: Overview
Viral RNA extraction kit market is rapidly flourishing due to increasing new drug development. Kits and panel accounted for the largest share of the Viral RNA extraction kits market because of the lower cost and easy utilization of the product in gene sequencing, cloning and molecular diagnostics.
Meanwhile, the column chromatography is a widely used method as it is simple, cost-effective and take lower period. Additionally, the diagnostic centers segment held the largest share owing to the rising research and development activities and the utilization of nucleic acid examination in molecular diagnostics.
While viral genotyping & infectious disease research has a major share as due to an outbreak of pandemic it is widely used in research & development processes by varied organizations. However, PCR cleanup is widely used in gene cloning & sequencing alongwith the purification & extraction of RNA\DNA.
Viral RNA Extraction Kit Market: Regional Wise Outlook
Geographically, the viral RNA extraction kit market is divided into seven regions viz. North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, China, Japan & the Middle East and Africa. North America is anticipated to dominate the world viral RNA extraction kit market followed by the Asia Pacific & Europe.
North America is dominating the viral RNA extraction kit market because of the Factors owing to important R&D defrayal in biotechnology and pharmaceutical firms, technological advancements, and government support are the key factors driving the expansion of the viral RNA extraction kit market in North America.
On the opposite hand, the Asia Pacific region is anticipated to grow at the best CAGR throughout the forecast amount due to the increasing range of genomic projects and increasing R&D investments by pharmaceutical & biotechnology firms during this region are a number of the main factors supporting the expansion of the Asia Pacific viral RNA extraction kit market.
Viral RNA Extraction Kit Market: Key Market Participants
The key participants operating in the global viral RNA extraction kit market identified across the value chain include
- QIAGEN N.V.
- Omega Bio-Tek
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- F.Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- F.Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Promega Corporation
- Genaxxon Bioscience GmbH
- Agilent Technologies
- 3B BlackBio Biotech India Limited
- Invitek Molecular
- BioVision Analytik
- Jena AG
- Danaher Corporation
- Zymo Research
- GE Healthcare
- New England Biolabs
- Illumina Inc.
- Merck KGaA
- Takara Bio
- Norgen Biotek Corp.
In a Pandemic, a new RNA isolation kit Chitra Magna has been produced by Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST) for the extraction of RNA from swabs for Coronavirus tests.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Viral RNA extraction kit Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Viral RNA extraction kit Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Regional analysis
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (India, China ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
- Detailed overview of the Healthcare market
- Changing Viral RNA extraction kit market dynamics in the industry
- Below the Viral RNA extraction kit-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Below the Viral extraction kit recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Viral RNA Extraction Kit Market
By Product type:
- Kits & panel
- Solutions & Reagents
- Instruments & devices
- Messenger RNA Isolation
- Circulating Nucleic Acid Purification
- MicroRNA Isolation
- PCR Cleanup
- Guanidinium-acid-phenol isolation
- Silica technology
- Density gradient centrifugation
- Magnetic bead technology
- Lithium chloride & urea purification
- Column chromatography
- Non-column isolation
- Viral genotyping, epidemiology, & infectious disease research
- Drug Development (New product development)
- Personalized Medicine approach
- Animal Research (specimen or species research)
- Agriculture & horticulture
- Diagnostic centers or labs
- Research Institutes (Educational centers)
- Biotechnological & pharmaceutical organizations
- CROs (Contract Research Organizations)
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.