This Endpoint Security Solutions market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Endpoint Security Solutions market.
End user possesses one of biggest risk to the security as they have access to the most valuable information. Therefore, companies around the world are adopting endpoint security solutions for the purpose to secure the vast company network. Endpoint security solutions protects the endpoint compliance with cyber security standards and aims to secure every endpoint connecting to an interface. The increasing number of threats such as viruses, malware, data loss, and inbound network intrusion attempts is one of the key factors driving the growth of endpoint security solutions market. Moreover, the cloud generation and its need to access data everywhere and on every devices, is creating opportunities for attackers to compromise endpoints and infiltrate networks. Therefore, due to the rising adoption of cloud technology, the need for endpoint security solutions is increasing rapidly.
The demand for endpoint security solutions is increasing with the growing security risks in multiple industries applications. The rapid increase in cyber-attacks and data breach incidents on government and private networks across the world has resulted in the increased alertness and acceptance of endpoint security solutions. Moreover, the constant growth of the mobility trend is also creating potential growth opportunities for endpoint security solutions market.
Endpoint Security Solutions Market: Market Dynamics
Rising Trend of BYOD
The boost in number of mobile devices and smart devices is creating huge demand for endpoint security solutions which further is expected to drive the growth of endpoint security solutions market. Moreover, the growing trend of BYOD (Bring-Your-Own-Device) is also one of the major factors propelling the growth of endpoint security solutions market. In addition to this, the growing data breaches cases globally is forcing enterprises to adopt more decentralized and edge-based security techniques which, in turn, the bolstering the demand for endpoint security solutions.
Rise in number of security threats
The continuous increase in number of security threats with the increase in number of connected devices such as mobile, tablets, and laptops especially in the business industries is creating the need for endpoint security solutions. Moreover, the rise in adoption of unsegregated security suites by enterprises is one of the key factors driving the growth of endpoint security solutions market. Furthermore, one of the important factor expected to boost the growth of the endpoint security solutions growth is the need to diminish IT security risks.
One of the biggest challenges for endpoint security solutions market is lack of awareness about cybersecurity. Also, increasing use of pirated endpoint due to budget concerns is one of the key factors hampering the growth of endpoint security solutions market.
Endpoint Security Solutions Market: Competition Landscape
Most of the leading players in the endpoint security solutions market are focusing on acquiring small and regional players in the endpoint security market in order to enhance customer base and geographic reach. For instance, in February 2019, Symantec has announced the acquisition of Luminate, a privately held company which offers software defined perimeter technology, in order to extend the power of integrated cyber defense in the cloud generation.
Endpoint Security Solutions Market: Regional overview
On the basis of regions, North America is expected to have substantial market share in endpoint security solutions market, due to presence of large number of endpoint security solutions provider in the region. Europe and Asia Pacific are expected to offer impending growth opportunities for endpoint security solutions market, owing to the rise in BYOD adoption among Small and medium enterprises which is turning them towards endpoint security solutions to defend against potential threats.
The Endpoint Security Solutions market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The market report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Endpoint Security Solutions Market Segments
- Endpoint Security Solutions Market Dynamics
- Endpoint Security Solutions Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved in Endpoint Security Solutions Market
- Value Chain of the Endpoint Security Solutions Market
- Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Rest of LATAM)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX, Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, Rest of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, South Korea, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Endpoint Security Solutions Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Endpoint Security Solutions Market: Segmentation
The endpoint security solutions market has been segmented on the basis of solution, deployment, and vertical
The Endpoint Security Solutions market is segmented on the basis of Solution:
- Endpoint Device Control
- Intrusion Prevention
- Endpoint Application Control
The Endpoint Security Solutions market is segmented on the basis of Deployment:
The Endpoint Security Solutions market is segmented on the basis of Vertical:
- IT & Telecom
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Consumer Goods & Retail
- Energy & Utilities
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Endpoint Security Solutions Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Endpoint Security Solutions Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Endpoint Security Solutions Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Endpoint Security Solutions Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.