This Papillary Thyroid Cancer market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Papillary Thyroid Cancer market.
Papillary thyroid cancer (PTC) also called papillary carcinoma is one of the most common type of thyroid cancer and it is most curable among other cancers. Follicular cancer, medullary cancer, and anaplastic cancer are other types of thyroid cancers. The prevalence rate of papillary thyroid cancer is 0.5-10 per 100,000 population. Papillary thyroid carcinoma presents as asymptomatic thyroid nodules, increasing the size of nodule in patient is the primary symptom for this disease. Cough, dyspnea and dysphagia are the severe stage symptoms of papillary thyroid cancer and lump or swelling in the neck parts are the physical symptoms of the papillary thyroid cancer. Age, gender and exposure to radiation affect the risk of papillary thyroid cancer. Itis more common in women than in men, and often occurs before age 45. People who have been exposed to large amounts of radiation, or who have had radiation therapy for medical problems in the head and neck have a more chance of getting thyroid cancer.
To treat papillary thyroid cancer various methods are available which include surgical procedure, iodine therapy, thyroxin treatment and external radiotherapy. In surgical procedure, surgeon removes affected tissue from the neck. Iodine therapy is given to the patient post operatively to destroy normal thyroid remnants. External radiotherapy is indicated for the patients with age group 45 years and above.
The growth of thyroid tumor cells are controlled by thyrotropin and is inhibited by thyroxin, inhibition of thyrotropin with thyroxin increase the recurrence of survival rates. The most commonly used drugs in the treatment of papillary thyroid cancer are levothyroxine and radioiodine and antineoplastic agents such as cisplatin, doxorubicin and these drugs are used after the surgery and radiation therapy.
In 2015, According to American Cancer Society (ACS), thyroid cancer accounts 47,230 in women and 15,220 in men in the U.S. and the incidence rate and mortality rate of thyroid cancer is high in women than in men. Thus, the increasing prevalence and incidence rate of thyroid cancers is expected to drive the overall papillary thyroid cancer. Increasing awareness about the cancer disease, raising government funds and reimbursement policies from Medicare and Medicaid are the key factors which are expected to propel the overall papillary thyroid cancer treatment market. The cost of the drugs and procedures is one of the major restraint for papillary thyroid cancer treatment market.
Depending on geographic region, papillary thyroid cancer market is segmented into seven key regions: North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. North America is estimated to contribute maximum revenue share in the global market of Papillary Thyroid Cancer followed by Europe. Asia Pacific regions is expected to grow at a higher growth rate owing to high occurrence of cancer diseases. Middle East & Africa is expected to show a healthy growth rate in the forecast period
Key players of papillary thyroid cancer market are Mylan pharmaceuticals Inc., Baxter International Inc., Alara Pharmaceutical Corporation, Abbott laboratories, Bristol Myers co., Teva parenteral medicines Inc., Jerome Stevens Pharmaceuticals Inc., and App pharmaceuticals llc.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology, material and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Papillary Thyroid Cancer Market Segments
- Papillary Thyroid Cancer Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2015
- Papillary Thyroid Cancer Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2026
- Supply & Demand
- Papillary Thyroid Cancer Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Papillary Thyroid Cancer Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific & Japan
- The Middle East and Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Papillary Thyroid Cancer Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Papillary Thyroid Cancer Market
Papillary Thyroid Cancer Market has been classified on the basis of treatment and end user.
Papillary Thyroid Cancer by Treatment
- Iodine Therapy
- Thyroxin Treatment
- External Radiotherapy
Papillary Thyroid Cancer by End User
- Oncology Centres
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Papillary Thyroid Cancer Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Papillary Thyroid Cancer Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Papillary Thyroid Cancer Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Papillary Thyroid Cancer Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)