This Plastic Gears Market market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Plastic Gears Market market.
Plastic Gears Market: Introduction
A rotating part of machine which has cut teeth and meshed with other toothed part to transmit the torque is known as a gear. Gear produces change in torque which creates mechanical advantage for locomotion of machine. Plastic gears are becoming a popular alternate choice for traditional gears for various applications. The use of plastic gears has prolonged from less power, précised movement transmission into high power demanding transmission applications. As designers emphasize on product innovation for new application areas, more is recognized about the behavior of plastic gears and how to take advantage of their distinctive qualities. The plastic gear manufacturers are emphasizing on product innovation and advancement has led to the advancement of the plastic gears market. Plastic gears have number of unique characteristic properties, such as low maintenance cost, low noise production, corrosion resistant, vibration damping, low inertia due to light weight nature and manufacturing cost. Owing to such unique characteristics plastic gears have found there application in numerous industries such as electronic & electric appliances, automobile, medical & industrial equipment, chemical and food among others. Plastic gears are manufactured from various materials such as polyamide, polycarbonate, polyester, polyethylene, polyacetal, polyester etc.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Developments and enhancement in selective areas and long fiber mixes have encouraged the utilization of plastic gears in a consumer electronic equipment & machines. Increasing consumer spending has increased consumption of electronic devices, which is positively impacting the plastic gear market. Automotive industry is the most evolving market for plastic gears. OEMs have compelled automotive manufacturers to utilize plastic instead of metal which benefits in keeping up light weight and less manufacturing cost. Widely, half of plastic is consumed by automobile manufacturers. Increasing automotive production will up surge the demand for plastic gears. Growing chemical industries, up rise in the demand for medical equipment due to advancement of medical science along with growth of food industry will boost the demand for plastic gears.
Plastic composite parts are thrice lighter than metal. Development to plastic parts can be fabricated easily using single molds and they don’t need supplementary packaging. The unique properties of plastic gears are estimated to drive the growth of plastic gears market. Fluctuating raw material prices of plastic. Consideration of environmental conditions and frictional heat are drawbacks for plastic gears. Above mentioned factors will hinder the growth of plastic gears market.
Plastic Gears Market: Segmentation
Global Plastic Gears market can be segmented on the basis of its material type, core type, product type and end-use industry.
Plastic Gears Market: Regional Outlook
High adoption rate of plastic gears owing to durability and low-cost has cumulatively increased the consumption of the electronic and electrical appliances in Asia Pacific region. Increasing automotive production and growth of chemical industry is estimated to make Asia Pacific a prominent market for plastic gears. In spite of being matured economies the regions such as Europe and North America will still be a potential market for plastic gears, due to the demand from automotive industry, followed by consumption of electronic and electrical appliances in medical and consumer durables. Manufacturers of plastic gears in Latin America are emphasizing on product innovation which will drive the growth plastic gear market in Latin America region.
Plastic Gears Market: Key Participants
Examples of some of the market participants operating in the global Plastic Gears market are:
Kohara Gear Industry Co.,Ltd, Designatronics Inc., Gleason, Winzeler Gear, IMS Gear, Rush Gears, Euro Gear, Yeh Der Enterprise, Oechsler AG, Ningbo Tianlong Electronics and AmTech International among others.
The Plastic gears market research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the Plastic gears market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, and historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The Plastic gears market research report provides analysis and information according to Plastic gears market segments such as geographies, application and industry.
The Plastic gears Market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with Plastic gears market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on Plastic gears market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Plastic Gears Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The global Plastic Gears market is segmented on the basis of its material type:
- Polyamide 6
- Polyamide 66
- Calaumid 612
- Calaumid 1200
- Cast Polyamide 6 + Oil
The global Plastic Gears market is segmented on the basis of its core type:
- Stainless Steel
The global Plastic Gear market is segmented on the basis of product type:
- Spur Gears
- Bevel Gears
- Rack & Pinion
- Miter Gears
- Screw Gears
- Worm Gears
The global Plastic Gears market is segmented on the basis of its end-use industry:
- Electronic & electrical appliances
- Medical Equipment
- Food Production Machines
- Chemical Equipment
The report covers exhaustive analysis on,
- Plastic gears Market Segments
- Plastic gears Market Dynamics
- Plastic gears Market Size
- Plastic gears Supply & Demand Scenario
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges in Plastic gears market
- Competition & Companies involved in Plastic gears market
- Technology used in Plastic gears Market
- Value Chain of Plastic gears Market
Regional analysis includes,
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K., Spain, BENELUX, Nordics)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, CIS)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing Plastic gears market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth Plastic gears market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape in Plastic gears market
- Strategies of key players and products offered in Plastic gears market
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on Plastic gears market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint