This Potato Fiber market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Potato Fiber market.
Potato is a commercially important vegetable globally. The three crucial components that make potato nutritious to consume are vitamin C, dietary fiber, and potassium. Whereas, potato fiber is used as an additive in the food for the enrichment of dietary fiber, reduction of calories and carbohydrates and it helps in reducing fat absorption during cooking. The main technical property of potato fiber is the construction of the 3D fiber network in the end product. Potato fiber also helps in improving the stability and texture of the food, facilitating a high water binding capacity to the end product. Potato fibers are used in a wide range of food products such as baked goods, health foods, extrudates, dough, bread, and meat products. The diets rich in potato fiber have a positive effect on health since their consumption has been linked to decreased incidence of numerous diseases. The prominence of food fibers has led to the advancement of a large and prospective market for fiber-rich items and ingredients. Growing consumer preference for healthy lifestyle coupled with needs for nutritious food products is expected to drive the growth of the potato fiber market.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Growing Demand for Healthy Food Products is Likely to Drive the Growth of Potato Fiber Market
Over the past decade, potato fiber has been well studied and is proved to have many health benefits. However, the current intake level of fiber and fiber-rich food products is found to be below recommended value. Potato fiber includes cellulose, hemicellulose, pectin, and lignin, mainly in plant foods. The rising incidence of various diseases due to unhealthy diets and busy schedule has led the consumers to be more attentive towards, healthy food products, which is assisting the potato fiber market growth. Furthermore, increasing consumer demand for clean label products is also expected to contribute to the growth of the potato fiber market.
Global Potato Fiber Market: Key Participants
Examples of some of the key participants operating in the global potato fiber market are J. Rettenmaier & Söhne GmbH, Shaanxi Undersun Biomedtech Co., Ltd., Avebe America Inc., Inc., Groupe Emsland, Lyckeby Starch AB, and BI Nutraceuticals, among others.
Key Developments in Potato Fiber Market
In May 2017, food ingredients company BI Nutraceuticals launched a new potato powder made for use in baby foods, beverages, and snacks for the addition of dietary fibers. Then new potato powder contains proteins, vitamins, minerals, and more than 30% dietary fiber, designed to be versatile to meet the clean label demand of the consumers.
Opportunities for Market Participants in Potato Fiber Market:
As potato fiber is high in cellulose, seaweed polysaccharides, etc. it is widely used as an ingredient in food products such as bread, health supplements, baked goods, and meat products. When it comes to substitutes for the proteins market, the potato fiber has started to seize some serious responsiveness from consumers. The mounting consumer demand for natural and organic food products has encouraged the need for natural dietary fibers, which is projected to brace the potato fiber market growth. The increasing acceptance is assisting the producers to innovate and advance the product lines for potato fiber, which has advocated the growth of the potato fiber market. Furthermore, customer ethics such as environment, social purpose, transparency, and convenient nutrition are also inspiring the growth of the potato fiber market.
Brief Approach to Research
The analysis will be done based on a modeling-based approach and triangulation methodology to estimate data covered in this report. A detailed market understanding and assessment of the product, application and end use of the segments covered in the study is followed by carrying out a demand-side approach to estimate the sales of target segments, which is then cross-referenced with a supply-side assessment of value generated over a pre-defined period. The statistics and data are collected at a regional level, consolidated and synthesized at a global level to estimate the overall market sizes.
Key Data Points Covered in the Report
Some of the key data points covered in our report include:
- An overview of the potato fiber market, including background and evolution
- Macroeconomic factors affecting the market and its potential
- Market dynamics, such as drivers, challenges and trends
- Detailed value chain analysis of the market
- Cost structure of the products and segments covered in the study
- In-depth pricing analysis, by key segments, regions and by major market participants
- Analysis of supply and demand, such as top producing and consuming geographies, imports/exports, and overall trade scenario
- Analysis of the market structure, including a tier-wise categorization of key market participants
- Competitive landscape of the market, including detailed profiles of the top players in this market
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Potato Fiber Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Potato Fiber Market: Segmentation
On the basis of Product Type, the global potato fiber market has been segmented as –
- Soluble Fiber
- Insoluble Fiber
On the basis of Application, the global potato fiber market has been segmented as –
- Meat Products
- Baked Goods
- Health Foods
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint