This Pp Container Liner market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Pp Container Liner market.
PP Container Liner Market: An Overview
Container liners are widely used in the logistics & transportation industry, mostly to transport bulk materials across the globe. Polypropylene and polyethylene are the most commonly used materials for manufacturing container liners. Adoption of PP container liners has witnessed a steady rise as they significantly enhance the usability of the container. Use of PP container liner eliminates the need for cleaning the container after each use.
Furthermore, this makes retrieval of goods an easy task at an economical cost. According to Baltic and International Maritime Council (BIMCO), container shipping is growing at a Y-O-Y of 4.1% in 2018 as compared to 3.3% in 2017. This is expected to be the key driving force for the PP container liner market.
PP Container Liner Market: Dynamics
An increase in penetration of PP container liner has been cited over their rigid bulk counterparts. A PP container liner can carry up to approximately 1,000 times its weight. They are compact and light in weight, this leads to a reduction in transportation cost. These characteristics make them a viable alternative for transporting goods. Moreover, the use of PP container liners keep the packaged goods free from contamination and puts a barrier against moisture & air.
Other than typical applications, PP container liners are being used for dry bulk shipping, which includes automotive & machinery parts. Using conventional rigid packaging formats increased transportation cost and weight, which ultimately resulted in the hiked price of the shipped products. According to the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD), the global dry bulk shipping industry increased by 4% in 2017 as compared to 2016. This is expected to create remunerative opportunities for the growth of PP container liner market in the next decade. Moreover, PP container liners are replacing corrugated boxes due to higher durability and moisture resistance, this is further expected to strengthen the demand for PP container liners in the global market.
PP Container Liner Market: Regional Outlook
Geographically, the global PP container liner market is segmented into North America, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia Pacific excl. Japan, Middle East and Africa (MEA) and Japan. PP container liner market is expected to have a positive outlook in the global market in the coming years, attributing to the continuously growing manufacturing industry. Economies of matured markets such as North America and Europe are fuelled by the industrial manufacture, with the increasing manufacturing output, the demand for efficient transport & storage solutions is also on the rise. Furthermore, with the flourishing inter-continental trade activities arising from the emerging economies such as China, India, Brazil, the need for efficient shipping solution is more than ever. PP container liners are gaining traction in the packaging industry due to the ease of loading and unloading provided by them.
PP Container Liner Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the global PP container liner market are United Bags Inc., IG Industrial Plastics, LLC, LC Packaging, Ven Pack, Bulk Handling Australia Pty Ltd, Palmetto Industries International, Inc., Nier Systems Inc., Anthente International, Nittel GmbH & Co KG, Arena Products, Inc., Composite Containers LLC among others. With the rising popularity of flexible packaging solutions over their rigid counterparts, many regional players are expected to enter the PP container liner market in the upcoming years.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain of the global PP container liner market. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors, along with the market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on the PP container liner market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Pp Container Liner Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
PP Container Liner Market: Segmentation
Globally, PP container liner market is segmented into thickness, size and end-uses.
On the basis of thickness, the global PP container liner market has been segmented as follows
- Up to 50 micron
- 50 to 100 micron
- 100 to 150 micron
- Above 150 micron
On the basis of size, the global PP container liner market has been segmented as follows
- 20 Ft
- 30 Ft
- 40 Ft
On the basis of end-uses, the global PP container liner market has been segmented as follows
- Paints, Dyes & Inks
- Agriculture & Allied Industries
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the PP container liner industry
- In-depth PP container liner market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size based on volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the PP container liner market
- Competitive landscape of the PP container liner market
- Strategies for key players and products offered in PP container liner market
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on the PP container liner market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their PP container liner market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Pp Container Liner Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Pp Container Liner Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Pp Container Liner Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Pp Container Liner Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)