This Press To Close Zippers market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Press To Close Zippers market.
Global Press-to-Close Zippers Market - Overview
The need for better opening and reclose solution for pouch to prevent product spoilage and spillage led to the need for press-to-close zippers. Press-to-close zippers control wastage of packaged product along with convenience and cost-effectiveness. Press-to-close zippers can handle temperature fluctuations for several food items. These zippers can be applied to any variety of stand up pouches or side gusset pouches. Press-to-close zippers are mainly used for packaging of baked food, pet food, dairy products, coffee, etc. Press-to-close zippers are also available in various security features like tamper evident, child resistant, RFID, etc. for better protection of food and pharmaceutical items from counterfeiting. Changing lifestyles have caused increased health concerns which in turn is propelling the pharmaceutical industry. This growth is enhancing the use of press-to-close zippers in pharmaceutical applications.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global Press-to-Close Zippers Market - Dynamics
The growing food and beverage industry drives the need for an easy to close, contaminant resistant, and high-performance closures. Press-to-close zippers provide hygiene and safety to any food along with anti-tamper features which rise the press-to-close zippers market. Continuous innovations in zippers to offer consumers’ with enhanced quality of packaging solutions, boost the market for press-to-close zippers. For instance, child-resistant zippers to protect contents from unintentional access, the addition of a range of functions such as feel and sound, anti-counterfeit zipper, etc. The introduction of the eco-friendly zipper, which contains a low carbon footprint, can propel the market for press-to-close zippers. Many key players in the market are focusing on product launch to increase their product portfolio and serve it in an extensive market. Recent developments in the performance of press-to-close zippers have created easy-to-use and eco-friendly packaging. For instance, In February 2019, Elplast America, Inc. in cooperation with PFM, Corapack, and Futamura, launched the first compostable bag with EL-ZIP® ECO Zipper made on a HFSS packaging machine. In 14 October 2018, Zip-Pak introduced its new child-resistant zipper and flexible valve solutions.
Global Press-to-Close Zippers Market – Regional Overview
The press-to-close zippers market in developed countries such as the U.S., Italy, and the UK is expected to have positive growth during the forecast period. It attributed to the high demand for press-to-close zippers because of its ability to maintain the freshness of the food by increasing the shelf life. The increasing demand for such type of packaging that can help in reclosing the packages drives the press-to-close zippers market in developing countries such as India, China, etc.
Global Press-to-Close Zippers Market – Key Players
A few of the key players in the press-to-close zippers market Reynolds Consumer Products, Inc., Glenroy, Inc., Pacific Bag, Inc., Elplast America, Inc., etc.
The report on press-to-close zippers market is a compilation of first-hand information, and qualitative & quantitative assessment by industry analysts, as well as inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. Press-to-close zippers market also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The global press-to-close zippers market is divided into seven major regions, which are as follows -
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Press To Close Zippers Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Press-to-Close Zippers Market - Segmentation
The global press-to-close zippers market is segmented by material type, width, and end use. The pricing for press-to-close zippers has being done based on material type segment in US$ million, and the volume is considered in tonnes.
On the basis of material type, the global press-to-close zippers market is segmented into -
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Polyamide (PA)
- Ethyl Vinyl Alcohol (EVOH)
- Poly Lactic Acid (PLA)
- Other Bioplastics
On the basis of width, the global press-to-close zippers market is segmented into -
- Up to 5mm
- 6 mm to 20 mm
- 21 mm to 45 mm
- Above 45 mm
On the basis of end use, the global press-to-close zippers market is segmented into -
- Food & Beverages
- Dairy and Cheese
- Pet food
- Spices and Condiments
- Bakery and Confectionary
- Frozen food
- Others (e.g. tobacco)
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
- Home Care
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments for press-to-close zippers market
- Competitive landscape for press-to-close zippers market
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Press To Close Zippers Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Press To Close Zippers Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Press To Close Zippers Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Press To Close Zippers Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)