This Rice Paper Stand Up Pouch market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Rice Paper Stand Up Pouch market.
Rice Paper Stand Up Pouch Market: Overview
Rice paper stand-up pouches are gaining significant traction in the global packaging industry due to its number of advantages over rigid packaging products such as cans and bottles. Rice paper stand-up pouch is flexible packaging solution which is used to pack variety of products in the food, beverages, chemical, home care, automotive, agriculture, and other end use industries. To meet brand owner’s demand, rice paper stand-up pouch manufacturers offer pouches in different design formats. Some of the common designs for rice paper stand-up pouches are Round Bottom/Doyen, K-Seal, Plow Bottom/Corner Bottom, and Flat Bottom. Rice paper stand-up pouches could be fitted with different types of closures to enhance accessibility of contents packed inside it.
Moreover, nowadays consumers prefer buying products with smaller pack sizes. Therefore, rice paper stand-up pouches have gained significant attention from the brand owners to be used for packaging products in smaller pack formats. It is most effective and convenient way of packaging solid product.
Higher preference for products with a longer shelf-life to drive the market
Consumers in today’s modern world are increasingly preferring packaged food products due to their busier lifestyles and the availability of convenient food products. High growth in demand has created the need for flexible packaging products such as rice paper stand-up pouches for packaging of a variety of products and enhancing shelf life. Ever-increasing consumption of packaged food products will create a high demand for rice paper stand-up pouches in the global market.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Increasing pressure on the companies to use environment-friendly packaging solutions
Rice paper stand-up pouches are made up of multilayer film structure to obtain high barrier properties. Flexible films are used for the packaging of several consumer products in the food, electrical & electronics, chemicals, fertilizers, and other industries. Widespread use of flexible packaging films is attributed to their good protection characteristics and high-cost effectiveness. However, one of the major challenges for the rice paper stand-up pouches in the global market is recyclability. Demand for plastic-based packaging products is expected to decline in the next years which is expected to take over by fiber-based packaging products in near future.
Rice Paper Stand Up Pouch Market: Key Players
Some of the rice paper stand up pouch manufacturing companies are as follows: Amcor Ltd., Bemis Company Inc., Sealed Air Corporation, Berry Global Group, Inc., Huhtamäki Oyj, Constantia Flexibles Group GmbH, Winpak Group, Uflex Ltd. and many other regional players.
Rice Paper Stand Up Pouch Market: Key Developments
Many key players in the market are focusing on the expansion and acquisition strategy and spread their presence globally. Recent developments in performance of rice paper stand-up pouches have created a wave in the pouch packaging market. Consumers are now able to buy food products packaged in rice paper stand-up pouches which maintain its freshness and further increases the shelf life.
- Amcor Flexibles is focusing to gain competitive edge in the market through innovation of high-barrier films for production of bags & pouches. In 2016, the company launched new high barrier film i.e. AmLite Ultra for pouch packaging market.
- In March 2018, the Constantia Flexibles Group acquired Indian film-based laminates producer Creative Polypack Limited. Creative Polypak Limited manufactures film-based flexible packaging for food and home & personal care industries
- In Dec 2016, the Berry Global Group, Inc. introduced new line of non-laminated rice paper stand-up pouch packaging solution i.e. Entour with the enhanced characteristics compared to traditional pouches.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain of the global Rice paper stand-up pouch market. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors along with Rice paper stand-up pouch market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on Rice paper stand-up pouch market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Rice Paper Stand Up Pouch Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Rice Paper Stand Up Pouch Market: Segmentation
On the basis of material, rice paper stand up pouch can be segmented as:
- Kraft Paper
On the basis of design, rice paper stand up pouch can be segmented as:
- Round Bottom/Doyen
- Plow Bottom/Corner Bottom
- Flat Bottom
On the basis of thickness, rice paper stand up pouch can be segmented as:
- Below 4oz
- Above 16 oz
On the basis of end use applications, rice paper stand up pouch can be segmented as:
- Food Applications
- Sauces, Dips, and Condiments
- Ready-to-eat Food
- Baby Food
- Pet FoodReady-to-eat Food
- Frozen and Chilled Food/Dried Fruit
- Tobacco Packaging
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
Rice paper stand-up pouch Market: Report Highlights
A detailed overview of the parent market of rice paper stand-up pouch market.
- Changing market dynamics in the rice paper stand-up pouch industry
- In-depth segmentation of rice paper stand-up pouch market
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in rice paper stand-up pouch market
- Competitive landscape
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Rice Paper Stand Up Pouch Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Rice Paper Stand Up Pouch Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Rice Paper Stand Up Pouch Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Rice Paper Stand Up Pouch Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)