This Progressing Cavity Pumps market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Progressing Cavity Pumps market.
Progressing Cavity Pumps Market: Introduction:
A progressing cavity pump employs the positive displacement principle. Progressing cavity pumps are often installed where a high discharge pressure is required while handling viscous fluids at high flow rates. Furthermore, dough, pulps, mashes and slurry from paper recycling plants, anaerobic digestion facilities and wastewater treatment plants are the typical fluids for which progressing cavity pumps are used. Initially, before the development of synthetic elastomers and adhesives, progressing cavity pumps (PCP) were used as fluid transfer pumps in a wide range of manufacturing and industrial applications. Also, progressing cavity pumps are considered an ideal choice to provide constant flow irrespective of liquid viscosity, which may vary.
Therefore, associated surface drive systems and downhole PC pumps are the two key features that differentiate from other forms of artificial lifts. Moreover, common situations such as elevated-temperature applications, water-source wells and hostile fluid conditions, among other applications are expected to enhance the progressing cavity pumps use.
Factors such as good abrasion resistance, low maintenance, low surface noise levels and low profile surface equipment, among others are estimated to augment the growth of the progressing cavity pumps market. Progressing cavity pumps are widely used when a liquid has a higher thickness or viscosity than water, thereby becoming volumetrically and mechanically efficient during the increase in liquid’s viscosity.
Market Growth Analysis
Global Industry Analysis 2013 - 2017 and Opportunity Assessment; 2018 - 2028
Progressing Cavity Pumps Market: Dynamics
Progressing cavity pumps provide significant overall efficiency to the system and thus, possess the ability to produce high sand concentration, which is expected to drive the global progressing cavity pumps market over the forecast period. Further, features such as low internal shear rates and ability to tolerate high percentages of free gas are estimated to fuel the further growth for the progressing cavity pumps market.
Progressing cavity pumps require low maintenance, produce low surface noise levels and have low profile surface equipment to compete with substitutes and propel the demand over the forecast period. Progressing cavity pumps relatively have simple installation and operation along with relatively low power costs, which is expected to drive the global progressing cavity pumps market.
However, limited production rate and the lower lifting capacity of larger progressing cavity pumps are estimated to hamper the global progressing cavity pumps market over the forecast period. Further, the requirement of highly skilled labor to install and operate systems along with paraffin control issues in waxy crude application are further expected to hamper the market growth over the forecast period.
Progressing Cavity Pumps Market: Regional Outlook
Europe, followed by Asia Pacific and North America, is estimated to hold a significant share in the global progressing cavity pumps market. Europe is projected to be a dominant consumer of progressive cavity pumps, owing to the extensive application across the oil and gas industry. Furthermore, Asia Pacific is estimated to exhibit significant growth during the forecast period, owing to the growth in wastewater, oil and gas activities. Moreover, the Middle East & Africa region is further expected to witness substantial growth during the forecast period. Latin America is expected to account for a small share in the global progressing cavity pumps market; however, during the forecast period, the region is estimated to witness substantial growth.
Progressing Cavity Pumps Market: Market Participants
Some of the market participants in the global progressing cavity pumps market include,
- Verder Liquids BV
- NOV Process & Flow Technologies UK Limited
- Liberty Process Equipment, Inc.
- Colfax Americas
- Roper Pump Company
- Bornemann Exzenterschneckenpumpen GmbH
- Apergy Artificial Lift
Key Data Points Covered in the Report
Some of the key data points covered in global Progressing Cavity Pumps market include:
- An overview of the Progressing Cavity Pumps market, including background and evolution
- Macroeconomic factors affecting the Progressing Cavity Pumps market and its potential
- Global Progressing Cavity Pumps market dynamics, such as drivers, challenges and trends
- Global Progressing Cavity Pumps market technology roadmap involved from inception period to present date
- Detailed value chain analysis of the Progressing Cavity Pumps market
- Cost structure of the products and segments covered in the global Progressing Cavity Pumps market
- In-depth pricing analysis, by key product segments, regions and by major Progressing Cavity Pumps market participants
- Analysis of supply and demand, such as top producing and consuming geographies, imports/exports and overall trade scenario in the global Progressing Cavity Pumps market
- Analysis of the global Progressing Cavity Pumps market structure, including a tier-wise categorization of key Progressing Cavity Pumps for industrial facilities market participants
Competitive landscape of the Progressing Cavity Pumps market, including detailed profiles of top players in the Progressing Cavity Pumps market
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Competitive Positioning Matrix
Average Selling Price (ASP) Analysis
Progressing Cavity Pumps Market: Segmentation
The global progressing cavity pumps market can be segmented on the basis of stage type, power rating, stator profile type and application.
On the basis of stage type, the global progressing cavity pumps market can be segmented into,
- Single Stage
- Double Stage
- Four Stage
- Eight Stage
On the basis of power rating, the global progressing cavity pumps market can be segmented into,
- Up to 40 HP
- 40 – 100 HP
- 100 – 160 HP
- Above 160 HP
On the basis of stator profile type, the global progressing cavity pumps market can be segmented into,
- Conventional (single helix rotor inside double helix stator)
- Stator (double helix rotor inside triple stator)
- Standard (short pitch)
- Long Geometry
On the basis of application, the global progressing cavity pumps market can be segmented into,
- Oil & Gas
- Waste & Wastewater
- Chemical & Petrochemical
- Food & Beverage
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint