This Propoxylates market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Propoxylates market.
Global Propoxylates Market Introduction
Propoxylates are the types of monomers majorly used in the manufacturing of surfactants. Various types of propoxylates are consumed in the coating applications. Various types of propoxylates which are majorly used, in the industrial applications, includes glycerine-propoxylated polyols, propoxylated glycerin, glycerol propoxylate triglycidyl ether, bisphenol A propoxylate and pentaerythritol propoxylate amongst others. The applications of propoxylates includes coatings, sealants, adhesives, building and construction components, elastomers, urethane foams insulation, and appliances. Propoxylates also find its applications as foaming agents, detergents, and wetting agents. Some of the propoxylates are also used as a sealants and adhesives in specialty applications. Bisphenol A propoxylates are majorly used as in glass fiber reinforcement and corrosion protection. These propoxylates are also used as toner resins, in electro-deposition coatings, and epoxy coatings. Due to their good surface properties, propoxylates are widely used as additive in surfactants and detergents. Growing demand for coating industry is pushing the surfactants demand, which is expected to drive the propoxylates market in the coming years.
Market Dynamics of Propoxylates Market
Rising demand for surfactants from coating, cosmetics, and other industries is driving the propoxylates market
Propoxylates market has witnessed a boost in demand in last few years, due to increasing demand for propoxylates from coatings and cosmetic industry. Large number of propoxylates are used as surfactants during manufacturing the specialty coatings, foam, detergents, and cosmetics. Improved properties of end use products with the use of propoxylates, is pushing its demand from these applications. Increasing end use industries including cosmetics, chemical, and automotive amongst others, is driving the demand for propoxylates, globally. Rise in use of surface property enhancers in paints and coating applications is also pushing the demand for these chemicals.
Stringent regulations in the developed countries
Regulations on manufacturing, transportation, sales, use, and disposal of propoxylates, may act as a restraining factor for the propoxylates market growth. Developed countries in North America and Europe are enforcing the stringent regulations on various chemicals use and disposal. Rising environmental and safety regulations are creating new challenges for the growth of the propoxylates market.
New product developments and contracts and agreements
Large players are pushing their revenue growth through sustainable strategies. Investment in research and developments for developing the improved and efficient products in the propoxylates market. Contracts and agreements are observed in the market to develop a strong distribution channel for their products. Joint venture and mergers may also favored by some of the big players to grab the market share in the emerging markets of propoxylates.
Propoxylates Market: Regional Outlook
High income growth in the population of emerging Asian countries, is pushing the demand for propoxylates in this region. Asia Pacific accounted for the major share in the propoxylates market, followed by North America. Various political decisions are affecting the trade in the U.S. Market. Which is directly fluctuating the market scenario in the North America. Recovering European economy is also creating better opportunities for propoxylates market in coming years. Total demand for propoxylates in Europe is significantly low compared to that of Asia Pacific. However presence of large automotive industry in Europe and growing exports, is expected to drive automotive paints and coatings market in Europe. This will ultimately push the demand for propoxylates in European market. Latin America followed Europe in terms of demand for propoxylates, whereas Middle East & Africa accounted for a small value market share showcasing a fast growth in this region.
Global Propoxylates Market Participants
Some of the market participants identified across the value chain of global propoxylates market are:
- Dow DuPont
- LEUNA-Tenside GmbH
- Glentham Life Sciences Limited
- Mahavir Expochem
- Molecular Dimensions
- Shree Vallabh Chemicals
- Viswaat Chemicals Limited
- MARUZEN PETROCHEMICAL
- GRR Fine Chem.
- Parchem fine & specialty chemicals
- Wuhan Bright Chemical
- Rigaku Reagents
The global market research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The global market research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application and industry.
The global propoxylates market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Propoxylates Market Segments
- Propoxylates Market Dynamics
- Propoxylates Market Size
- Propoxylates Supply & Demand
- Propoxylates Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Propoxylates Competition & Companies Involved
- Propoxylates Technology
- Propoxylates Value Chain
The Global Propoxylates Market: Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordics)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, CIS)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
The global market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The global market report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The global market report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Propoxylates Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Propoxylates Market Segmentation
On the basis of type, the global propoxylates market can be segmented as:
- Propoxylated Glycerin
- Bisphenol A Propoxylate
- Pentaerythritol propoxylate
On the basis of applications, the global propoxylates market can be segmented as:
- Paints & Coatings
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Tonner Resin
- Other Applications
On the basis of end user industry, the global propoxylates market can be segmented as:
- Soaps & detergents
- Other industrial
The Global Market Report Highlights:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Propoxylates Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Propoxylates Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Propoxylates Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Propoxylates Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.