The presence of antigens in the body normally triggers an immune response, produced when any foreign agent enters into the body. These agents can be disease-causing microbes such as parasites, fungi, bacteria and other substances such as pollen.
Rapid antigen testing is used to detect antigen of various diseases, most common disease are influenza, malaria and streptococcal sore throat.A rapid antigen testing is a diagnostic test used in the medical emergency that detects the presence or absence of an antigen in the body.
Rapid antigen testing market is expected to grow rapidly over the forecast period with the increasing prevalence of infectious diseases and rising demand for early detection of the diseases. The outbreak of novel coronavirus is believed to have an enduring impact on rapid antigen testing market.
The rapid antigen testing is to be used in specified settings and kits for managing COVID-19 emergency. Scientists are trying to do advancement in the techniques that can provide quick and more accurate results.
The advanced techniques will influence the growth of the rapid antigen testing market post coronavirus pandemic also. Due to the increasing number of coronavirus patients, every part of the world is acquiring rapid antigen testing kit for conducting tests in the region, which in turn is boosting the rapid antigen testing market.
Rapid Antigen Testing Market: Drivers and Restraints-
The rapid antigen testing market is growing due to the increasing prevalence of autoimmune diseases and sexually transmitted diseases along with the increasing awareness regarding early diagnosis among the people. The demand for the cost-effective diagnostic test with the increased accuracy level is expected to drive the growth of the rapid antigen testing market.
Apart from drivers, there are some factors which can restrain the growth of rapid antigen testing market such as lack of awareness regarding the newer rapid antigen test. The false-negative result can hamper the growth of the rapid antigen testing market.
Rapid Antigen Testing Market: Overview
Based on the techniques, the immunosorbent assay is expected to be the most preferred technique in the rapid antigen testing market due to its high efficiency. Based on the application, autoimmune diseases are expected to be diagnosed most in the rapid antigen testing market, followed by sexually transmitted diseases.
Based on the end-user, hospitals are expected to be the most profitable segment in the global rapid antigen testing market.
Rapid Antigen Testing Market: Region-wise Outlook
North America is expected to dominate the global rapid antigen testing market, owing to the prominent technological advancements and innovations in diagnostic techniques. North America to be followed by Europe, owing to the increasing incidence of liver diseases.
Increasing population and rising prevalence of autoimmune diseases in developing region like Asia-Pacific is expected to further push the global rapid antigen testing market growth over the forecast period.
The demand for advanced medical infrastructure is further likely to drive the growth of the rapid antigen testing market in these regions. The increase in healthcare expenditure is also expected to drive the growth of rapid antigen testing market in these regions.
Rapid Antigen Testing Market: Key Market Participants
Some of the market participants in the global rapid antigen testing market identified across the value chain include:
- Abbott Laboratories
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Oxford BioMedica
- Affinity Biologicals, Inc.
- Epitope Diagnostics, Inc.
- Sino Biological, Inc.
- R-Biopharma AG
- Cell Biolabs, Inc
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Rapid Antigen Testing Market Segments
- Rapid Antigen Testing Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing Intestinal pseudo-obstruction market dynamics in the industry
- Below the knee implants-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Below the knee implants recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Rapid Antigen Testing Market: Segmentation
- Immunosorbent Assay
- Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent
- Precipitation Reaction
- Agglutination Reaction
- Complement Fixation
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Tropical Diseases
- Livers Diseases
- Specialty Clinics
- Diagnostic Centers
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.