This Rapid Coagulation Testing market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Rapid Coagulation Testing market.
Rapid Coagulation Testing: Market Insights
Rapid coagulation testing can be defined as the rapid specific testing of bodily blood fluids at the bedside. Nowadays, rapid coagulation testing are being widely used for management of perioperative coagulation. The main focus has been to reduce inappropriate transfusion, by relying on rapid coagulation testing which can provide results in minutes. In the market, two methods are employed for rapid coagulation testing- aggregometric and viscoelastic. The aggregometric rapid coagulation method is used to monitor and analyze whole blood. Alternatively, viscoelastic rapid coagulation methods are employed to find information on all aspects of coagulation, including cellular and plasma components of whole blood. For management of bleeding patients, viscoelastic rapid coagulation testing devices are the most preferred choice in the market. For developing personalized medicine, rapid detection of coagulation factors in blood is crucial as it provides information on blood coagulation profiles of individual patients.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Growing ageing population is also one the major aspect that is anticipated to drive the rapid coagulation testing market. In 2015, people with age 65 years and above constituted 7%-8% of the global population. With improving healthcare conditions, the global ageing population is anticipated to rise and is likely to grow at a healthy rate by 2028. As prevalence of major diseases such cardiovascular and cancer are high amongst people of 65 years and above, such diseases decreases body’s immune defense mechanism to fight against infections. The reduced immune functioning of organs leads to one or numerous infections. Such infections lead to blood coagulation disorders, and are tested using rapid coagulation testing methods. Additionally, rapid coagulation testing are increasingly being used to monitor hemostasis. They also provide critical information not available from commonly used coagulation test for patients who had undergone surgery, obstetrics, trauma and other diseases. Besides these rapid coagulation testing devices employ next generation viscoelastic testing instruments providing quick and real-time hemostasis assessment at the point-of-care.
Rapid Coagulation Testing Market: Segmentation
Rapid Coagulation Testing Market: Overview
Owing to long turnaround time of classical coagulation tests, there is an increasing demand for rapid coagulation testing to analyse coagulation results within minutes. The rapid coagulation testing market is characterized by the presence of large number of key vendors, which ensure availability of these devices in niche regions as well. These manufactures ensure that these instruments and devices currently used in the rapid coagulation testing market are lower in cost and easy to operate.
Rapid Coagulation Testing Market: Region-wise Outlook
Geographically, North America is anticipated to be leading region in rapid coagulation testing market in terms of revenue. Europe promises to be the second largest market in global rapid coagulation market. It is anticipated that the increase prevalence of both cardiovascular diseases and geriatric population in the regions will increase the usage of rapid coagulation testing. Besides, increasing patient healthcare awareness and regular monitoring of body’s various fluids including blood and serum will drive the market for rapid coagulation testing in both the regions. In some of the growing economies of East Asia, South Asia and Latin America and South America, rapid coagulation testing devices are widely being used as they are low cost devices. It is anticipated that the rapid coagulation testing market for countries such as China and India will grow at a highest CAGR during the forecast period owing due to high incidence of cardiovascular, HIV, malaria, tuberculosis and road accidents. However, lack of awareness on rapid coagulation testing in some regions of Africa and Middle East may affect the market growth in the forecast period.
Rapid Coagulation Testing Market: Key Players
The comprehensive market research report provides analysis of key manufacturers having significance presence in the market and their strategies which they follow to sustain the competitive environment of the rapid coagulation testing market. The report also offers information about various research and developmental activities of these players that focus on to come up with innovative solutions. Some of the key and major players operating in global rapid coagulation testing market include Abbott, Medtronic, F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Universal Biosensors, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Rapid Diagnostics Group of Companies, Entegrion, Inc., Helena Laboratories, Siemens Healthcare Private Limited, Sysmex Corporation and Danaher. In addition presence of small and local manufacturers across the countries will account for competiveness in Rapid Coagulation Testing Market.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Rapid Coagulation Testing Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Segmentation by Product Type:
- Coagulation Analyzers
- Accessories and Disposables
- Calibrators and Controls
Segmentation by Method Type:
Segmentation by End User Type:
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Home Care Settings
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
The regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia-Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Rapid Coagulation Testing Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Rapid Coagulation Testing Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Rapid Coagulation Testing Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Rapid Coagulation Testing Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)