This Roofing Shingles market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Roofing Shingles market.
Roofing Shingles Market: Introduction
Roofing Shingles are used for covering roof structures that consist of individual components that are consequently overlapped with each other. The Roofing Shingle are generally supplied in the flat rectangular shapes that are placed over the roof by fixing joints of the components while moving from bottom edge to top of the roof. The Roofing Shingles are available in the market made up of various materials such as wood, metal, plastic, and composite materials. The Roofing Shingles can be regarded as key component of capital investment needed for protecting home for the long duration. Apart from playing important of protecting roof, the Roofing Shingles also enhance the aesthetic look of all kinds of as roof is most visible infrastructure of the buildings. The Roofing Shingles in wide range of colours and profile options for matching different needs of end users. The company in the Roofing Shingles industry are launching new products in the market with attractive colour innovation such as blending technology and bold designs with lot of varying options among popular colour options of reds, blues and greens for Roofing Shingles. The selection of roofing contractor important issues for property owners & architects to assure your best and safest choice in Roofing Shingles. As a result, the manufacturers follow marketing strategies to influence key deciders and tap the Roofing Shingles market potential.
Roofing Shingles Market: Drivers and Restraints
Among roofing material, the Roofing Shingles are widely used in North America region and are gaining popularity across developing part of the globe that previously relied on other type of roofing solutions made up of concrete. The demand of Roofing Shingles changes drastically on depending upon the countries and regions affected by the building pattern and aesthetic preferences among people, weather, and spending capacity. The building, construction and home ownership will remain key indexes of Roofing Shingles market growth and expected to overcome various challenges that may act as restraint to the market growth over the forecast period. The Roofing Shingles market in developing countries such as India will grow at attractive pace and provide new engine of global growth in emerging markets. The spending on Roofing Shingles is set to increase over the coming years as the infrastructure is improving significantly owing to efforts of respective governments and increasing spending capability of people. On the basis of substrate, Asphalt are widely used Roofing Shingles holding large share of the global market. In the near future, the Roofing Shingles panels with solar can expect healthy growth going forward in the coming years. These new Roofing Shingles have solar cells inside that take energy from the sun turning it into electricity and are expected to cost less in long term.
Roofing Shingles Market: Region-Wise Outlook
The global Roofing Shingles market is segmented into seven key regions: North America, Latin America, Western Europe and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ), Japan and Middle East and Africa (MEA). In the coming years, Western Europe, Japan and North America regions are anticipated register attractive growth as demand will be boosted by healthy recovery in the residential Roofing Shingles markets. The Asia Pacific and Middles East & Africa (MEA) region will emerging as strategically important market for Roofing Shingles led by China and driven by strong growth in India and African countries. The Latin America and Eastern Europe will also offer revenue generation opportunities for the Roofing Shingles market players.
Roofing Shingles Market: Market Participants
Examples of some of the market participants identified across the value chain of the global Roofing Shingles market include:
- Owens Corning
- Malarkey Roofing Products
- GAF Materials Corporation
- ELK Products Inc.
- Atlas Roofing Corporation
- Decra Roofing Systems, Inc
- CertainTeed Corporation
- Tamko Building Products, Inc.
- IKO Industries, Inc.
- Tesla, Inc.
- Dura-Loc Roofing Systems
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Roofing Shingles Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Roofing Shingles Market: Segmentation
On the basis of type, the Roofing Shingles market can be segmented into:
On the basis of substrate, the Roofing Shingles market can be segmented into:
- Composite materials
- Fibre Cement
- Unconventional (Solar)
On the basis of Application, the Roofing Shingles market can be segmented into:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Roofing Shingles Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Roofing Shingles Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Roofing Shingles Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Roofing Shingles Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.