This Scouring Agent market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Scouring Agent market.
Global Scouring Agent Market Introduction
Textile industry is growing at a significant rate all over the globe. Textile chemicals are important part of textile manufacturing. Various chemical agent are used in textile manufacturing and processing. Scouring agent are used in scouring process, which comes before dyeing and printing process, in the textile processing industry. Scouring agent can be of various kinds including sizing agent, stains agent, lubricating agent, alkali-resistant agent, mercerizing agent, penetrating agent and wax removing Agent. Selection of scouring agent is done by considering the type of fabrics, and other factors such as, stains in the fabrics, and the application of the fabric. Scouring agent are water soluble powders which are generally alkaline in nature. Scouring agent are used for various purposes such as pH buffering, emulsification, dispersion, cleaning, penetration, and wetting. Sourcing agent can be different as the operating conditions changes. Effective and efficient scouring agent are being demanded by textile dyeing and printing industry, during the last decade. Innovations and development in the field of material science is pushing new product developments in the scouring agent market. This is expected to drive the demand for scouring Agent during the forecast period.
Market Dynamics of Scouring Agent Market
Strong growth of textile industry, in emerging countries, is expected to drive the global scouring agent market
Emerging economies such as India and china are creating ample of opportunities for growth of textile industry. Increasing per capita income in these emerging economies along with rising population is creating high demand for textiles. Textile industry growth is reflecting in the demand for textile chemicals and scouring agent. Moreover, increasing focus on quality improvement from manufactures and textile processers is also bolstering the demand for scouring agent. Growing global population with increasing per capita spending is accelerating the demand for apparels as well as industrial textiles, which is expected to push the growth of scouring agent at a high growth rate, during the forecast period
Environmental regulations and waste disposal issues are posing various challenges for manufacturers
Scouring agent are the different types of chemicals used in the textile processing. After use, these chemicals are needed to be disposed safely in to the environment. Therefore, increasing rules and regulations on the waste disposal and chemicals used in the textile industry, can impact on the potential demand for the scouring agent from the textile industry. However, new developments in the scouring agent market are focusing on the manufacturing of ecofriendly and less harmful scouring agent, which is expected to support the growth of the market during the forecast period
Scouring Agent Market Trends: Innovation and new product developments
Manufacturers of scouring agent are adapting to the changing requirement of the textile industry. Developments in material science and increasing spending in the research and development is expected to push the innovation and new product development during the forecast period. Manufacturers are channelizing their efforts towards the development of sustainable practices as the environmental laws are getting stringent day by day.
Scouring Agent Market: Regional Outlook
China and India are the leading textile exporting countries in the world. Increasing demand from developing and emerging textile markets is boosting the demand for scouring agent. Growing population and increasing demand for textiles all over the world is putting pressure on the manufacturers to meet the growing demand, which is pushing new developments in the scouring agent market. Asia Pacific led the scouring agent market, both in terms of consumption and value. Asia Pacific witnessed high growth in last few years. North America and Europe followed Asia Pacific in terms of volume and value share, however scouring agent market in Europe and North America is expected to grow at a slower growth compared to Asia pacific. Latin America also contributed a significant share in the global scouring agent market. Middle East and Africa is also creating lots of opportunities for scouring agent market players as the textile processing market is growing at a good growth rate in the region.
Global Scouring Agent Market Participants
Some of the market participants identified across the value chain of global scouring agent market are:
- Huntsman Corporation
- HT Fine Chemical Co., Ltd.
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Tata Chemicals
- Fineotex Chemical Ltd.
- DyStar Singapore Pte Ltd
- Rung International
- Archroma Limited
- N. Chemical Industries
- Evonik Industries AG
- Organic Dyes and Pigments
- Indokemika Jayatama
- Viswaat Chemicals Limited
The global market research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The global market research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application and industry.
The global scouring agent market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Scouring Agent Market Segments
- Scouring Agent Market Dynamics
- Scouring Agent Market Size
- Scouring Agent Supply & Demand
- Scouring Agent Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Scouring Agent Competition & Companies Involved
- Scouring Agent Technology
- Scouring Agent Value Chain
The Global Scouring Agent Market: Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordics)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, CIS)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
The global market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The global market report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The global market report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Scouring Agent Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Scouring Agent Market Segmentation
On the basis of type, the global scouring agent market can be segmented as:
On the basis of function, the global scouring agent market can be segmented as:
- Sizing Agent
- Stains Agent
- Lubricating Agent
- Alkali-resistant agent
- Mercerizing Agent
- Penetrating Agent
- Wax Removing Agent
The Global Market Report Highlights:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Scouring Agent Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Scouring Agent Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Scouring Agent Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Scouring Agent Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.