This Security Information And Event Management Software market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Security Information And Event Management Software market.
Global Security Information and Event Management Software Market: Introduction
Security information and event management (SIEM) offers real-time analysis of security alerts which are generated in organizations IT infrastructure network application and hardware. SIEM refers to software and product services that combines security event management (SEM) and security information management (SIM). The risk of cyber attacks and security breaches is expected to increase in IT industry in coming years for obtaining critical information in banks and IT companies. SIEM aids to track and analyze the security with the help of functions such as SEM and SIM. These aid the enterprises to adhere to legal compliance requirements to protect its IT system in future. SIM helps to collect logs from organization’s IT infrastructure and store it in a centralized security database. SEM supports to consolidate the logs in security database and allows real time analysis of security related events for organizations and to take necessary security steps. Log is created across IT infrastructure including network devices, database, workstations and security appliances.
SIEM has come to be vital for running a business efficiently and flawlessly. The SIEM software permits its end-users to execute event forensics in case of a security breach by analyzing particular log for that event. The SIEM solution permits separating the core cause of a breach, failure, threat or any non-compliant activity. SIEM solution are being deployed by rising number of organizations not only for regulatory compliance but also for threat management by monitoring and detecting early security breach in an IT system. Currently, organizations fail to succeed in identifying the targeted attacks and compliance breaches. It can be met by improved and enhanced threat intelligence. Therefore, in order to better utilize real-time monitoring, organizations are trying to expand their SIEM deployments over a long period of time. SIEM vendors have started focusing on expansion of technology deployments with new as well as existing customer accounts and showcasing their product as a platform by offering security and application analytics.
Global Security Information and Event Management Software Market: Drivers and Challenges
Some of the key factors responsible for the growth of security information and event management software market in coming years include rising level of sophistication in cybercrimes and growing compliance and regulatory mandates.
However, the high cost of deployment and scalability of security information and event management software may decrease the growth in revenue of security information and event management software market.
Global Security Information and Event Management Software Market: Competition Landscape
Some of the key players for security information and event management software market are LogRhythm, Inc., Splunk Inc., AlienVault, Inc., IBM Corporation, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, LogPoint, Intel Security, SolarWinds, TIBCO Software, Trustwave Holdings, Inc. and Exabeam
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2016
- Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Aircraft Refurbishing Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Security Information And Event Management Software Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Security Information and Event Management Software Market: Segmentation
Global security information and event management software market can be segmented into solution type, verticals, and regions.
On the basis of solution type, global security information and event management software market can be segmented into
- log and event management
- patch management and
- firewall security management.
On the basis of vertical, global security information and event management software market can be segmented into
- IT and telecommunication
- educational institutes
- government offices
- energy andutility
- retail and
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Security Information And Event Management Software Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Security Information And Event Management Software Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Security Information And Event Management Software Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Security Information And Event Management Software Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.