This Session Border Controller market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Session Border Controller market.
Session Border Controller Market- Overview
Session border controller is basically a device that governs the initiation, conduction and termination of a phone call on voice over internet protocol (VoIP) network. Session border controller acts as router which allows only authorized sessions to pass through the border between the enterprise and carrier service provider. Session border controller basically defines and monitors the quality of service (QoS) status for all sessions and ensures the communication between the sender and receiver is not broken. Session border control offers various functions of session internet protocol (SIP) such as security, interoperability and routing.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global session border controller market is classified into deployment model, vertical, and region. On the basis of deployment model, the global session border controller market can be segmented into three segments i.e. enterprises SBC, service provider SBC and hybrid SBC. The global session border controller market can be segmented into vertical such as manufacturing sector, public sector, banking financial services and insurance (BFSI) sector, transportation sector, healthcare sector, media and entertainment sector, IT & Telecom sector, retail sector and energy and utility sector. On the basis of region, global session border controller market is segmented into North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Japan, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ), and Middle East and Africa (MEA). In terms of revenue contribution, North America dominates the session border controller market share followed by Western Europe. Among all the regions, APEJ is anticipated to create a lucrative market opportunity for major players operating in the session border controller market during the forecast period.
Session Border Controller Market- Drivers
The global session border controller market is majorly driven by the increased awareness among various verticals, primarily manufacturers, regarding the benefits of implementation of session border controller for secured and uninterrupted business operations. Session border controller enable enterprises as well as the carrier providers to attain a quality standard complaining platform with concern governing bodies, and aids in improving customer relationship and satisfaction.
Session Border Controller Market- Restraints
Lack of awareness across various industries especially in emerging markets such as China, India, Brazil and Argentina, with regards to the availability of session border controller for enhancing business operations and the complex interoperability associated with the implementation of these products are some of major factors that are expected to hinder the growth of session border controller market globally.
Session Border Controller Market- Competitive Landscape
Key players in the global session border controller market focus on introduction of new products and services in order to expand their product offerings and strengthen their position in the session border controller market. For example:- In 2012, AudioCodes Ltd. launched Mediant 2600 E-SBC, designed to serve medium sized businesses which can support up to 600 concurrent sessions. Furthermore, Mediant 2600 supports extensive SIP connectivity with interoperability, enhanced perimeter defense against DoS attacks.
Session Border Controller Market- Key Players
Some of the major players identified in the global session border controller market are Acme Packet Inc., AudioCodes Ltd., Avaya Inc., Cisco Networks, Genband Inc., Huawei Technologies Co Ltd. and Sonus Networks Inc.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Session Border Controller Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Session Border Controller Market Segments
- Session Border Controller Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2014
- Session Border Controller Market Size & Forecast 2015 to 2025
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Session Border Controller Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Session Border Controller Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Session Border Controller Market includes
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Session Border Controller Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Session Border Controller Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Session Border Controller Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Session Border Controller Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.