This Application Delivery Controllers market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Application Delivery Controllers market.
Need for maintaining proper communication channels among diversified business operations and increasing complexities for the companies to communicate and coordinate with business units supported by increased internet traffics, increasing number of applications, requires companies to implement application delivery controllers that optimize the traffic among the networks.
Application delivery controllers are devices been installed in a data center between firewall and application servers. Application delivery controllers manage the data flow between enterprise applications and web. Application delivery controllers perform the task of lessening the workload from the web servers providing the scalability, security, and performance to facilitate the exchange of data between servers and applications.
Application Delivery Controllers Market: Market Dynamics
The increasing complexities of implementation of big data, virtualization and cloud computing, will increase the need for reliable and efficient networking solutions and thus will increase in demand for application delivery controllers.
Application delivery controllers are witnessing increasing demand from banking sector which is prone to the security threat and cyber-attacks and with increasing implementation of services enabled through the cloud, the deployment of application delivery controllers is expected to rise in the coming days. Increasing penetration of mobile services in highly populated countries will require telecom operators to serve increasing number of users and thus will require having robust systems, hardware, and applications.
On the basis of geography, application delivery controllers market can be segmented into seven key markets namely North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, APAC, Japan, Middle East and Africa. North America is expected to dominate the market for application delivery controllers because of established IT, telecom and banking sector in the region. North America is expected to be followed by Western Europe and APAJ. APAJ is expected to drive the demand for application delivery controllers market, supported by increasing internet penetration in densely populated countries such as China and India. Increasing IT spending of China government and India’s IT initiatives such as Digital India program expected to drive the demand for application delivery controllers for web applications and services.
Increasing needs for application delivery controllers from sectors such as banking, telecom, IT etc. is expected to drive the demand for the application delivery controllers market. An increasing number of companies are adopting web-based application but are also witnessing an increasing number of cyber-attacks, companies storing their data on the cloud are more prone to these attacks and need to protect their critical information from data theft and intrusions, which will aid in the increase in demand for application delivery controllers. Other factors driving the demand for application delivery controllers include increasing global IT expenditure, increasing number of mobile, laptops, desktop and tablet users, and companies increasing requirement for implementation of big data, virtualization and cloud-enabled applications which will make web solutions more complex and will require support from application delivery controllers to optimize the network. Reluctance for the adoption of the technology can be a restraint for the application delivery controllers market.
Major players in the field of application delivery controllers include Citrix Systems, Inc., Radware Ltd., Brocade Communications Systems, Inc., A10 Networks Inc., Array Networks Inc., Fortinet Inc., Juniper Networks, Inc., KEMP Technologies, F5 Networks Inc. etc.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Application Delivery Controllers Market Segments
- Application Delivery Controllers Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2015
- Application Delivery Controllers Size & Forecast 2017 To 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Application Delivery Controllers Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Application Delivery Controllers Technology
- Application Delivery Controllers Value Chain
- Application Delivery Controllers Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Application Delivery Controllers Market includes
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Mexico, Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative, and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Application Delivery Controllers Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Application Delivery Controllers Market Segmentation
Segmentation of Application Delivery Controllers Market on the basis of equipment type:
- Hardware based
- Virtual/Software based
Segmentation of Application Delivery Controllers Market on the basis of end-users:
- Small Enterprises
- Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Segmentation of Application Delivery Controllers Market on the basis of verticals:
- Banking & Finance
Segmentation of Application Delivery Controllers Market on the basis of geography:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands,Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Application Delivery Controllers Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Application Delivery Controllers Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Application Delivery Controllers Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Application Delivery Controllers Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.