This Application Centric Infrastructure market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Application Centric Infrastructure market.
Application Centric Infrastructure market is growing significantly due to increasing usage of software defined networking. Network infrastructure is developed with the combination of gateways, routers and switches that helps in management of data movement, and software application to enable users to access internet.
Application Centric Infrastructure is a kind of networking that is application based in which network administrator manages system for particular application instead of managing individual server and routers. In Application Centric Infrastructure, networking problem is more relates to application and IT systems that supports it which helps in providing integration with infrastructure that begin with the application.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Application Centric Infrastructure Market: Drivers and Challenges
The major factor driving the adoption of Application Centric Infrastructure is the cloud centric approach. The companies support hosted application internally and do not uses public cloud, but with the Application Centric Infrastructure companies can easily make private cloud environment. Other factors helping this market to grow are cost reduction as it is a cost effective method and includes orchestration that makes built once and deploy many times approach that helps in reducing operational costs.
The key challenge for Application Centric Infrastructure is that this approach focuses on buying point solutions and packages mobile apps with less customization option available to enhance business operations. Application Centric Infrastructure helps in providing easy entry point to business mobility however it quickly becomes unmanageable and unsecured.
Application Centric Infrastructure Market: Segmentation
In January 2017, GTRI, an IT consulting firm has renewed its partnership with Cisco for Application Centric Infrastructure. Under this partnership GTRIsells Cisco ACI product in the market.
In August 2016, ShoreGroup, an IT service company has become a partner with Cisco for Application Centric Infrastructure. This partnership will help ShoreGroup to greatly reduce provision time through automation for their applications.
In March 2016, EVOTEK has become authorized technology provider for Cisco’s Application Centric Infrastructure. This partnership will allow EVOTEK to offer its customer new data center architecture to simplify operations.
Presently, North America is holding the largest market share for Application Centric Infrastructure market due to high adoption of SDN among IT companies. The adoption of cloud deployment model is also impacting the market for Application Centric Infrastructure in a positive manner. Launch of Application Centric Infrastructure by Cisco has changed the requirement of switches and routers. Cisco is following go to market strategy for Application Centric Infrastructure technology.
In Europe & APAC region, many technology providers are entering into the partnerships with Cisco in order to provide their customers a new data center architecture designed to simplify operations and greatly reduce provision time through automation for their applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Application Centric Infrastructure Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Segmentation on the basis of Products
- Modular switches
- Fixed switches
- Virtual switch
- Infrastructure controller
Application Centric Infrastructure Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2014 - 2016
- Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Value Chain
- Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Application Centric Infrastructure Market includes development of these systems in the following regions:
- North America
- By US
- By Canada
- Latin America
- By Brazil
- By Mexico
- By Others
- By U.K.
- By France
- By Germany
- By Poland
- By Russia
- Asia Pacific
- By Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- By Greater China
- By India
- By ASEAN
- By Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- By GCC Countries
- By Other Middle East
- By North Africa
- By South Africa
- By Other Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Application Centric Infrastructure Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Application Centric Infrastructure Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Application Centric Infrastructure Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Application Centric Infrastructure Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.