Slimming Tea Market Outlook
Slimming tea is an herbal tea which aids in the metabolism of the body and helps in the digestion. Slimming tea contains specialty compounds that acts as a metabolism booster by burning more calories and as a fat blocker by releasing body toxins. Slimming tea also acts as an appetite suppressor and reduce sugar cravings, resulting in reduced intake of calories. Slimming tea claims to be helpful in detoxing the body, also in reducing the risk of cancer and other diseases. However, some slimming teas that contains senna, has been reported to produce short term health problems such as nausea, diarrhea, and abdominal cramps. Slimming teas lack substantial evidence proving the claim to boost the metabolism. The claimed health benefits are from the tea itself and the compounds found in the tea like polyphenols and not due to the added ingredients that are termed as slimming ingredients.
Weight Loss Associated with the Slimming Tea Consumption is driving the Global Market for the Slimming Tea
Market for the slimming tea is driven by the increased demand for the premium health products for health benefits in the developed nations such as U.S., U.K., Japan, Australia, Germany, etc. According to the WHO analysis 60% to 85% of the population in these countries led sedentary lifestyle. The lack of required physical activity on daily basis is leading to serious health issues such as obesity, diabetes, cardiovascular diseases. With the increasing prevalence of these diseases, health concerns and health consciousness among the urban population has increased. This health concerned population, since lack of time, is preferring healthy diet over exercise to stay healthy, which includes consumption of slimming tea. Slimming tea consumption to maintain weight and reduce the risk of health problems is producing promising opportunity in the global market of slimming tea.
Slimming tea is available in the market in various flavors with the hint of fruit such as orange, lemon, raspberry, blueberry, etc. These various fruit flavours provide choice option to the consumer. Various slimming tea products in the market are sugar-free and caffeine-free, which adds value to the product and attracts more tea consumer base. Other factors that boost the market of the slimming tea, are the supply side drivers such as low cost of manufacturing, emergence of various small and medium manufacturers in the tea producing countries.
Slimming Tea Market: Regional Analysis
The market for the slimming tea has increased opportunity in the European and North American region, including countries such as U.S., Canada, U.K., France, Germany, etc. The opportunity in these countries is majorly for health benefits associated with tea consumption. Whereas, in China, South Korea, India and other Asian countries, the consumption of slimming tea is more, accounting major share in the global slimming tea market. This consumption trend is attributed to the long-standing culture of tea in the Asian countries and high production of tea by the Asian countries.
Slimming Tea Market: Key Participants
Some of the market participants in the slimming tea market are:
- Tea Treasure
- Okuma Nutritionals
- Changzhou Kakoo Tea Foodstuff Co., Ltd.
- Triple Leaf Tea Inc.
- Swastrik Eucalyptus Oil Co
- Imperial Tea Groups
- Tea Aroma
- Sira Impex Pvt. Ltd.
- Kudos Ayurveda
- 21stCentury Healthcare, Inc.
- Himalayan Brew Tea Factory
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the slimming tea market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as product type, application, and end use.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Slimming Tea Market Segments
- Slimming Tea Market Dynamics
- Slimming Tea Market Size
- Slimming Tea Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to Slimming Tea Market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in Slimming Tea Market
- Technology related to Production/Processing of Slimming Tea
- Value Chain Analysis of the Slimming Tea Market
Regional Analysis Includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Slimming Tea Market Segmentation
The slimming tea market can be segmented on the basis of form, nature, types, and distribution channel.
On the basis of form, the slimming tea market can be segmented as:
- Tea Bags
On the basis of nature, the slimming tea market can be segmented as:
On the basis of end use, the slimming tea market can be segmented as:
- Green Tea
- White Tea
- Oolong Tea
On the basis of distribution channel, the slimming tea market can be segmented as:
- Supermarket/ Hypermarket
- Online Retailers
- Specialty Stores
- Mass Grocery Stores
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing dynamics of the slimming tea market in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation and analysis
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the slimming tea market
- Competitive landscape of the slimming tea market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on slimming tea market performance
- Must-have information for slimming tea market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.