This Torque Motor market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Torque Motor market.
Torque Motor Market: Introduction
Torque motors are a special class of permanent-magnet motors. They are synchronous machines with high torque for dynamic rotational movement. Torque motors generate high torque at moderate speed and even when stationary. Contrary to traditional drives, the sizing and selection of a torque motor is purely based on torque, not power.
The best torque motor performance is achieved when integrated with a fully digital controller with extremely high bandwidth capability. Manufacturers offer torque motors in compact design which consists of thin lamination stack and a large hollow shaft. These motors can be slim but large in diameter, resulting in a high-torque but a compact design. Torque motors are used in a wide variety of products, from rotary tables to robotic arms.
Torque Motor Market: Market Dynamics
Various operational advantages of torque motors over conventional servo drives is the primary driving factor for the growth of torque motor market. Torque motor offers high dynamics and accuracy, optimal speed control, low inertia, compact design, outstanding MTBF (Mean Time Between Failures), and low maintenance. These torque motors can directly run the application without additional mechanism, such as belts, worm wheels, or pulleys.
In the automotive industry, the torque motor is used as an ideal drive in connection with accumulators or fuel cells. Additionally, torque motors find applications in injection moulding machines, turning, and wood-processing machines as well as in robotics.
Direct Drive DC torque motors are suitable for servo applications where it is necessary to minimize weight, size, response time, and power, and to maximize position accuracies. Additionally, machine tools industry is anticipated to contribute to sales growth of torque motors in the upcoming years owing to their ability of smooth and accurate rotation especially at low speed.
Torque motors are almost free of maintenance requirements and suffer minimal wear. With monitored operation there is practically no technical limitation on their durability. The torque motors run smoothly and are not subject to wear and indicate no losses or hysteresis. The dynamic stability and operation smoothness are guaranteed for the whole durability.
The direct drive DC torque motor is a brushless technology which is a perfect way to improve accuracy, productivity, and dynamic performance of applications. The technology helps to lower costs, makes designs slimmer, and decrease wear and tear. Torque motors eliminate the necessity for mechanical transmissions like gearboxes, belts and speed reducers.
Torque Motor Market: Regional Outlook
The global torque motor market is estimated to have a healthy growth rate during the forecast period. The countries from Asia Pacific and North America are likely to witness noteworthy growth in the demand for torque motors, which will positively impact the global torque motor market.
Asia Pacific is projected to account for prominent share in the global torque motor market owing to growing demand from machine tools industry in the region. High levels of factory automation and technological advancements are some of the factors driving the demand for torque motors in North America market.
Europe is considered as an industrial hub with a large number of industries and hence the region is estimated to grow rapidly in the global market. Regions including the Middle East Africa and Latin America are predicted to have new growth opportunities for the torque motor market.
Torque Motor Market: Key Market Players
Some of the major participants operating in the global torque motor market include the following players:
- ETEL S.A.
- Moog Inc.
- FISCHER AG
- Kessler Group
- Tecnotion BV
- BODINE ELECTRIC COMPANY
- Comer Srl
- ATE Antriebstechnik und Entwicklungs GmbH & Co. KG
- ORIENTAL MOTOR USA CORP.
The torque motor research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the torque motor market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The Torque Motor research report provides analysis and information according to market segments, such as geographies, application, and industry.
The Torque Motor report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Torque Motor Market Segments
- Torque Motor Market Dynamics
- Torque Motor Market Size
- Torque Motor Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges in the Torque Motor market
- Competition & Companies involved in the Torque Motor market
- Torque Motor Technology
- Value Chain of the Torque Motor market
Torque Motor regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The global report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The Torque Motor report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Torque Motor Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Torque Motor: Market Segmentation
On the basis of product type, the global torque motor market can be segmented into the following,
- AC Torque Motors
- DC Torque Motors
On the basis of gear type, the global torque motor market can be segmented into the following,
- Parallel Shaft Gear
- Round Shaft (no gear)
On the basis of end use, the global torque motor market can be segmented into the following,
- Machine Tools Industry
- Food & Packaging Industry
- Robotics Industry
- Automotive Industry
- Electronics & Semiconductor Industry
- Energy/Power Generation
- Detailed overview of parent market of the Torque Motor market
- Changing Torque Motor market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in Torque Motor
- Torque Motor market competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Torque Motor Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Torque Motor Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Torque Motor Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Torque Motor Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.