This Transportable Ventilator market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Transportable Ventilator market.
A transportable medical ventilator is a portable and mobile mechanical ventilator, designed to force air into and out of the lungs, to assist breathing for patients with breathing difficulty. Ventilators are used in intensive care medicine, and emergency medicine and in anesthesia. A pressure ventilator consists of air reservoir, which is compressed for delivery to the patient through a circuit established by a set of valves, and tubes. Ventilators are equipped with monitoring and alarm systems triggered by parameters such as pressure, volume, and air flow.
Transportable Ventilator Market: Drivers and Restraints
The increasing incidence rate of serious diseases needing artificial breathing such as cardiac disorders, pneumonia and serious infections, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease or other lung diseases, trauma, stroke, neuromuscular disorder and others is a critical driver for the global transportable ventilator market. The growing geriatric population is a demographic driver of the market. According to World Health Organization estimates, by 2050, the proportion of the world's population over 60 years will nearly double from 12% to 22% with 80% of older people living in low- and middle-income countries.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Technological advancements in transportable ventilators such as improvements in design and growing functionality exemplified by smart monitoring and alarm systems triggered by patient-related parameters such as pressure, volume, and flow and ventilator functions such as air leakage, power failure, provisions of backup batteries, oxygen tanks, and remote control systems are driving a faster adoption.
The development of advanced algorithms to allow exact adaptation of pressure and flow characteristics to individual patient's needs is driving a large upgrading market. Growing capabilities of transportable ventilator and inclusion of fine tuning settings has led to increase in patient comfortable which is driving a demand for advanced transportable ventilator systems.
The restraints on the global transportable ventilator market include the high cost of the installation and maintenance, damage to the vocal cords, lung damage and others.
Transportable Ventilator Market: Overview
The global market for transportable ventilators is consolidated with a few large players dominating the scene. The monopsony market is reducing competition driving the price higher which is driving the market value but reducing market expanse. The transportable ventilator market trends include a definite shift in favor of developing regions of Asia Pacific, such as India and China. There is also a strong trend of collaboration between large hospitals and third party players owing to the growing expanse of healthcare insurance. The market displays a high value low volume nature which negates economy of scale. Quality rather than cost is the highest value proposition as ventilators are critical life support systems, which drives a demand for high tech advanced transportable ventilator market.
Transportable Ventilator Market: Regional Wise Outlook
The global transportable ventilator market can be classified into the following regions: North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific, Japan, Middle East and Africa. North America, led by the U.S., is expected to account for the largest share in the global transportable ventilator market, owing to the concentration of key market players, enhanced purchasing power of healthcare players owing to consolidation of the US healthcare, large research and development expenditure, excellent reimbursement and large per capita income in the region. The large number of intensive care units in the US and Europe is another driver of the market in these regions
The Asia Pacific transportable ventilator market excluding Japan is expected to grow at the most significant rate, owing to the growing healthcare expenditure and patient population. China and India are expected to account for the lion’s share of the transportable ventilator market growth. The Europe transportable ventilator market is expected to be led by Germany, France and the U.K., which is benefited by the large and developed medical devices sector in Germany. Europe also has a greater hospitalization rate than North America which drives a large market. The Middle East and Africa transportable ventilator market is expected to be skewed in favor of the gulf economies of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE and Qatar. The development of large medical complexes such as the King Fahad hospital in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia coupled with the large public healthcare share, of which is approximately 75% of the total healthcare expenditure is expected to drive a large market for transportable ventilators.
Transportable Ventilator Market: Market Participants
Some of the major players operating in the global transportable ventilator market are Medtronic, Hamilton Medical, Bio-Med Devices, Leistung, MAQUET Holding B.V. & Co. KG., Smiths Medical, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, ResMed, DEMCON Macawi Medical Systems B.V., Premier Medical Systems & Devices Private Limited, Flight Medical and others.
The global transportable ventilator report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Transportable Ventilator Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Transportable Ventilator Market: Segmentation
To gain a bird’s eye view of the global transportable ventilator market, the report is segmented on the basis of material of construction, cementing technique, sex, end user and region.
Based on the type, the global transportable ventilator market can be segmented as,
- Noninvasive Ventilators
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
- Negative Pressure Ventilators
- Bi-level Positive Airway Pressure Ventilators
- Invasive Ventilators
Based on the modes, the global transportable ventilator market can be segmented as,
- Volume Cycled
- Pressure Cycled
- Time Cycled
Based on the power source, the global transportable ventilator market can be segmented as,
Based on the patient, the global transportable ventilator market can be segmented as,
Based on the end user, the global transportable ventilator market can be segmented as,
- Home Care
- Ambulatory Care Center
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Transportable Ventilator Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Transportable Ventilator Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Transportable Ventilator Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Transportable Ventilator Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)