Traumatic Brain Injuries Treatment Market: Key Players
This Traumatic Brain Injuries Treatment market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Traumatic Brain Injuries Treatment market.
Each year traumatic brain injuries (TBI) contribute a substantial number of cases worldwide. TBI can be defined as an injury to the brain resulting from externally inflicted trauma resulting in damage to the brain cells and blood vessels. The signs and symptoms of TBI may appear soon after the head trauma or may sometimes take several days to weeks to appear. TBI can be categorized as mild, moderate and severe brain injury. In case of a mild injury a patient experiences a brief concussion and in rare situations may lead to lasting functional brain changes. However, the risk of developing severe and permanent brain damage increases with the extent and severity of the traumatic brain injury and the level of unconsciousness. Depending up on the location of the injury, TBI can lead to dementia along with memory, lack of concentration, problems related with speech and eating, lack of coordination and walking problems are often associated with moderate to severe brain injuries. As estimated by Center for Diseases Control and Prevention (CDC) every day 138 people in the U.S. die from TBI. According to the CDC 2010 estimates in the U.S. approximately 2.5 million emergency department visits and hospitalization were associated with TBI cases (either alone or in combination with other injuries). Falls are leading cause of hospitalization in patients with TBI followed by accidents including motor, vehicle traffic injuries.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Traumatic Brain Injuries Treatment Market: Drivers & Restraints
Extensive R&D by U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) scientists in order to study various biomarkers of brain imaging, bio fluid and physical indicators such as eye tracking and electroencephalography holds immense potential as diagnostic techniques for detection of TBI. This is expected to change the treatment pattern of TBI in patients with severe brain injuries. Apart from this a large number of clinical trials are conducted worldwide in order to develop effective therapies for TBI have proven to be opportunistic for the market growth of TBI treatment in the near future. Furthermore rising incidence of falls cases along with accidental cases are expected to be the leading accelerating factors for market growth of TBI treatment market globally. The expected entry of some molecular targeted therapies such as BHR-100, a progesterone drug being developed by BHR Pharma, LLC, rhuEpo, a recombinant human erythropoietin are expected to brace the TBI treatment market growth over the forecast period. However, factors such as low societal awareness, delayed diagnosis and low government funding in TBI treatment research are expected to hamper the TBI treatment market growth in the future.
Traumatic Brain Injuries Treatment Market: Segmentation
Traumatic Brain Injuries Treatment Market: Overview
The traumatic brain injury treatment market is expected to increase at an alarming rate among children’s and adults over the forecast period. In children’s, few outcomes of TBI may not be encountered at an initial stage of but can emerge in later developmental stages of his/her life which may lead to chronic behavior problems and social isolation. Better understanding of the injury mechanisms and its effect on sub-populations is required in order to manage the TBI. Growing number of falling cases and accidental cases worldwide are expected to drive revenue growth of TBI treatment in the near future.
Traumatic Brain Injuries Treatment Market: Region-wise Outlook
Some of the key market players in the traumatic brain injuries treatment market are, Zimmer Biomet, Neuren Pharmaceuticals Ltd., Oxygen Biotherapeutics Inc, TEVA Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Ischemic, Grace Laboratories LLC. Several key players developing therapeutics for TBI treatment include, Cognosci, Medicortex, Amarantus BioScience Holdings, Aldagen, NeuroScience Pharmaceuticals and Targacept.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Traumatic Brain Injuries Treatment Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Traumatic Brain Injuries Treatment marketis segmented by treatment type, route of administration, end user and geography:
- By Treatment Type
- Anti-Anxiety Agents
On the basis of region presence, traumatic brain injuries treatment market is segmented into seven key regions: North America, Latin America, and Eastern Europe, Western Europe, and Asia pacific excluding japan, Japan, Middle East and Africa. The incidence of TBI is higher in regions such as Asia Pacific, North America and Western Europe. TBI is the major cause of mortality accounting for 30% of all death related injuries in the U.S. Presence of several pipeline therapies in treatment of TBI is expected to be the biggest driver in global TBI treatment market. Cognosci, a privately held U.S. start-up is developing a novel therapeutic compound, COG1410, for the treatment of TBI which is expected to launch in the coming years.
Traumatic Brain Injuries Treatment Market: Key Players
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Traumatic Brain Injuries Treatment Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Traumatic Brain Injuries Treatment Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Traumatic Brain Injuries Treatment Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Traumatic Brain Injuries Treatment Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)