This Wall Covering Products market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Wall Covering Products market.
Global Wall Covering Products Market Outlook
The usage of wall covering products reflects the taste, furniture, and technical requirements and quality of the space. Wall coverings change the visual appearance of the room in many ways. Usage of wall covering products add character and warmth to a space, and enhances the room with no special architectural features. Wall covering products are not only economical but also sustainable when compared to ordinary paints. The special characteristics owed by the wall covering products make the market driving in all trends. The characteristics of wall covering products are washable, scrub-able, stain resistance, abrasion resistance, and colorfastness, peel-able, strippable, pre-pasted, un-pasted, and self-adhesive. Eco-friendly inks are now being researched and launched for printing of wall covering designs.
With many advantages offered by wall covering products, there are some challenges such as wall papers get damaged by water, and wall covering may fade out over a period of time. Research and technological solution to these challenges shall improve the wall covering products market in the long term.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global Wall Covering Products Market: Reasons for Covering this Title
Wall covering products add value to the space by adding a layer of protection to the actual wall, covering the flaws in the wall surface that paint can’t, and provide warmth and richness. The global wall covering products market understands the wall coverings creation, its sales and various special characteristics they possess. The high adaptability of wall covering products with the rapidly changing trends has always boosted the market. Personalized wall covering products can be availed at a fraction of cost. Hence, many businesses are able to customize the wall covering product that allow for the incorporation of corporate colors, logos, and even slogans.
Global Wall Covering Products Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the global Wall Covering Products Market are ADFORS, Architonic, A.S. Création Group, Brewster Home Fashion, Asian Paints Limited (APL), Marazzi Group, Walker Greenbank PLC, Benjamin Moore & Co., Ahlstrom-Munksjö Oyj, Nippon Paint Holdings Co. Ltd, J. Josephson Inc., and Grandeco Wallfashion Group among others.
Wall Covering Products Market: Key Trends
- Increased consumer awareness about wall covering products in the developing countries is fuelling the growth of the market.
- Manufacturers are innovating new technologies for high quality digital printing that lowers the inventory costs involved in wall covering products production.
- Residential segment is forecasted to hold the highest market share for wall covering products due to increased disposable income of the people.
Wall Covering Products Market: Key Developments
- In June 2017, Brewster Home Fashion purchased the assets of Fetco Home Décor, Inc. to achieve its long term goal of product expansion.
- In 2017, Benjamin Moore & Co. launched Ultra Spec SCUFF-X - the first-of-its-kind, one-component interior latex paint engineered specifically to resist scuffmarks in high-traffic, commercial environments.
Opportunities for Wall Covering Products Market Participants
The increasing investments in commercial buildings, and growing number of residential apartments are two significant factors driving the wall covering products market. European market is estimated to be the largest wall covering products market while the China dominates with number of companies manufacturing the wall covering products. Asia Pacific is forecasted to the highest growing wall covering products market owing to the growing economies and rapidly growing population to increase number of residential buildings with the countries in this region. New technologies such as nanotechnology and additive manufacturing will improve the quality of wall covering products. It is estimated that the market players in the wall covering products market will introduce a wide variety of wall panels and wallpapers, and eco-friendly interior paints.
Brief Approach to Research for Wall Covering Products Market
FMI will follow a modeling-based approach and triangulation methodology to estimate data covered in this report. A detailed market understanding and assessment of the nature, formats, and application of segments covered in the study is followed by carrying out a demand-side approach to estimate the sales of target product segments, which is then cross-referenced with a supply-side assessment of value generated over a pre-defined period. The statistics and data are collected at a regional level, consolidated and synthesized at a global level to estimate the overall Wall Covering Products Market sizes.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Wall Covering Products Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Wall Covering Products Market: Market Segmentation
On the basis of types, the global Wall Covering Products Market has been segmented as –
- Fabric coverings
- Wood coverings
On the basis of application, the global Wall Covering Products Market has been segmented as –
On the basis of the distribution channel, the global Wall Covering Products Market has been segmented as –
- Specialty Stores
- Independent Stores
- Online Store
Key Data Points Covered in the Report
Some of the key data points covered in our report include:
- An overview of the Wall Covering Products Market, including background and evolution
- Macroeconomic factors affecting the Wall Covering Products Market and its potential
- Wall Covering Products Market dynamics, such as drivers, challenges, and trends
- Detailed value chain analysis of the Wall Covering Products Market
- The cost structure of the products and segments covered in the study for Wall Covering Products Market
- In-depth pricing analysis, by key product segments, regions and by major Wall Covering Products Market participants
- Analysis of supply and demand, such as top producing and consuming geographies, imports/exports, and overall trade scenario for Induction Hob
- Analysis of the Wall Covering Products Market structure, including a tier-wise categorization of key market participants
- Competitive landscape of the Wall Covering Products Market, including detailed profiles of the top players in this market
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Wall Covering Products Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Wall Covering Products Market . This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Wall Covering Products Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Wall Covering Products Market , FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.