Breathable Films Market Players Focusing on Material Improvements and Ultra-modern Technologies: FMI
Breathable films are integral part of diverse industrial applications like pharmaceuticals, medical, hygiene & personal care, food & beverage, sanitary napkins, incontinence products, hospital disposables like gloves, PPE kits, food packaging and others. The global urbanizations taken place in the last decade has worked as the driving factor to boost the breathable films market growth which tends to sustain in the upcoming forecast period (2020-2030).
Breathable Films Market
A recent market study published by Future Market Insights (FMI) on the Breathable Films Ma...
As researched thoroughly by FMI analysts, the global Breathable Films market is set to grow during the forecast period of 2020-2030 to reach US$ 927.8 Bn by 2030.
Some of the key takeaways from the report are as follows-
- Global breathable films market is anticipated to grow at CAGR of 6% during the forecast period, starting from 2020 to 2030
- Among materials, polyethylene breathable films are expected to dominate the market due to their diverse applications and low cost
- In terms of type, micro-porous segment expected to emerge dominant while the monolithic segment is likely to remain in the next leading position during the forecast period
- Hospital disposables sector emerges as key end user, exhibiting high demand for products such as surgical masks, gloves, PPE kits, and others.
- North America expected to continue dominating among regional segments
- In the category by end-users, hospitals to dominate the market during the forecast period. Food and beverages, personal care and hygiene, Apparel and clothing and others to remain in the dominant market positions in the current and near future.
Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic there is surge in demand of several products starting from personal hygiene to pharmaceuticals and medical disposables like gloves, masks, PPE kit and others which are accelerating the growth of breathable films market globally. Despite of the disruption in manufacturing units or logistics services due to the ongoing pandemic, drop in GDP, job recessions and other factors, the overall market value is set to experience year-to-year growth and expansion throughout the forecast period. East Asian countries to significantly contribute to the global breathable films market due to increased urbanization, demography of the region, medical expenses of the large number of population and other factors.
“Lifting of China’s one child policy ban and rapidly growing aging population is likely to accelerate the demand in global breathable films market. Moreover, rapid growth in medical developments resulting increase in old age populations which is likely to impact the breathable films market positively in the near future” says an FMI analyst.
Who is winning?
According to the report by Future Market Insights, the leading market players of the breathable film market are adopting various strategies to sustain in the competitive edge.
As the global market offers impressive opportunities, the key market players such as Schweitzer-Mauduit International, Inc., Berry Global Inc., and American Polyfilm, Inc., focusing on expanding their geographic presence to gain competitive advantage.
Some of the leading market holders in the global breathable film market-
- Trioplast Industrier AB
- Innovia Films
- Arkema Group
- LyondellBasell Industries N.V.
- RKW Group
- Covestro AG
- DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation
More Valuable Insights on Global Breathable Films Market
In the latest report, Future Market Insights depicts and analyses an unbiased research on the global breathable films market, along with the historical data for period of 2015-2019 and forecast statistics for the upcoming period of 2020-2030. To understand the scope, growth, strategies and opportunities in the breathable films market, the global market is segmented on the basis of material (polyethylene, polypropylene, polyurethane, and others), Film type (micro-porous, monolithic/non-porous), end-user industry (medical, food and beverages, pharmaceuticals, personal care and hygiene, apparel and clothing, building and construction, and others), across six major regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia-pacific, MEA).
About Packaging Division at Future Market Insights
The Packaging division at FMI provides an in-depth historical analysis and granular projections of the global packaging market. Ranging from packaging materials to designs & formats, FMI has an exhaustive market research database, serving clients with unique offerings and strategic recommendations. With a repository of 750+ reports, the team analyzed the packaging industry comprehensively in 70+ countries. The team evaluates every node of the value chain and provides end-to-end research and consulting services; reach out to explore how we can help
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
- Global Beverage Packaging Market
- Corrugated Boxes Market
- Plastic Pails Market
- Iv Infusion Bottle Seals And Caps Market
- Filament Tapes Market
- Temperature Controlled Packaging Solutions Market
- Protective Packaging Market
- Dairy Products Packaging Market
- Next Generation Packaging Technology Market
- Container Glass Market
- Cosmetic Pencil And Pen Packaging Market
- Confectionery Packaging Market
- Plastic Caps And Closures Market
- Nylon Films For Liquid Packaging Market
- Parenteral Packaging Market