Composable/Disaggregated Infrastructure Market to Surpass US$ 22 Bn by 2031 amid Increasing Investments by Data Centers: FMI
According to newly released data on composable/disaggregated infrastructure industry analysis by Future Market Insights (FMI), the demand will increase at a CAGR of 26.3% during 2021-2031.
Composable Disaggregated Infrastructure Market
A recent market study published by Future Market Insights (FMI) on the composable-disaggre...
The report also forecasts the market to surpass a valuation of ~US$ 2.2 Bn by the end of 2021. As per FMI, rapid technological advancements in the data center industry have created growth prospects for composable/disaggregated infrastructure implementation.
Composable disaggregated infrastructure have become essential in improving utilization, and delivering greater productivity, thereby propelling the market growth.
Various data center manufacturers are establishing their offices or targeting on increasing the sales of their products in various countries. Owing to the presence of a large unaddressed customer base and high growth opportunities, key players with an intention of expanding their business in terms of value are strengthening their presence in the region.
Hence, due to increasing investments by data centers companies the adoption of composable disaggregated infrastructure is increasing.
Key Takeaways of Composable/Disaggregated Infrastructure Market
- By component segment, the disaggregated hardware is anticipated to account for the leading share in the global Composable/disaggregated infrastructure demand during the forecast period. The segment is estimated to grow at a robust CAGR of 27.0% through 2031.
- Demand for composable/disaggregated infrastructure in small and medium enterprises (SMEs) is expected to rise at maximum pace as these organizations continue adopting composable/disaggregated infrastructure solutions and cloud based solutions for better ROI.
- Demand for composable/disaggregated infrastructure among enterprises and cloud providers is estimated to grow at an impressive CAGRs. Of these, cloud provider is expected to account for leading share in composable/disaggregated infrastructure sales forecast during the forecast period.
- The U.S. is expected to lead the market followed by the U.K. and Germany in 2021.
- Australia and New Zealand are anticipated to emerge as the fastest growing region between 2021 & 2031.
- The market in India is expected to progress at a CAGR of 36.8% through 2031.
- In the GCC Countries, sales are expected to increase at a CAGR of close to 33% over the next ten years.
“Software defined infrastructure is becoming leading option for enterprises that want to invest in cost-effective, simplified IT management and eliminate platform silos in the datacenter. Thereby composable disaggregated infrastructure is going to be the top choice for enterprises as it helps to allocate the exact compute, storage or memory resources needed in any situation and also helps in increasing agility” says FMI analyst.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Composable/Disaggregated Infrastructure Market
The health concerns are increasing around the world and causing significant business impact due to the on-going COVID-19 pandemic particularly when it comes to delivering data. IT operations associated with data centers got drastically disrupted during this pandemic.
Physically moving servers, closing buildings and opening a new space, is massively more complicated in the Covid-19 world. However, the pandemic has forced the organizations to adopt digitalization, as there is increasing demand for remote working calls for increasing mobilization of cloud computing to cope with increasing demand for data.
Hence, the pandemic has accelerated the digital transformation and understood the value and role of data centers in the face of global disruptions. Countries have experienced exponential growth in data demand.
This pandemic has underscored the importance of digital technology and data centers and has increased the adoption of servers during the pandemic. It is also expected to witness significant growth during and post-pandemic era.
Thus, the demand for composable/disaggregated infrastructure is estimated to grow around 21% to 24% Y-o-Y from 2019 to 2021.
Deployment of 5G Network Will Generate Demand for Composable Solution
Fifth-generation (5G) cellular network technology is not only limited to provide speedier content downloads, but it is capable to transform the way people conduct their day-to-day activities and business from the Internet of Things (IoT) to Artificial Intelligence (AI).
5G plays vital role in improving the economic growth and several countries are planning to adopt 5G technologies for transforming their existing business processes. Increasing implementation of 5G network across the globe will increase the demand for composable solution.
This is due to the increased power and processing requirements of 5G infrastructure which will create the need for highly efficient and reliable power systems that can tolerate heavy loads. The modular and highly efficient composable solution can perfectly fulfill this need of the 5G technology.
More Valuable Insights on Composable/Disaggregated Infrastructure Market
FMI’s report on the composable/disaggregated infrastructure industry research is segmented into four major sections – component (disaggregated hardware, composable software, services), enterprise size (small and medium enterprises (SMEs) and large enterprises), end user (cloud providers, colocation provider, enterprises), and region (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa), to help readers understand and evaluate lucrative opportunities in the composable/disaggregated infrastructure demand outlook.
About Technology Division at Future Market Insights
The technology team at Future Market Insights offers expert analysis, time efficient research, and strategic recommendations with an objective to provide authentic insights and accurate results to help clients worldwide. With a repertoire of over 100+ reports and 1 million+ data points, the team has been analyzing the industry lucidly in 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides a brief analysis on key trends including competitive landscape, profit margin, and research development efforts.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
- Global Internet Of Everything Market
- Smart Fitness Market
- Mena Digital Transformation Market
- Poland It Software And Service Market
- Global Mobile Application Market
- Global E Tailing Market
- Global Head Mounted Display Market
- Russian It Software And Services Market
- Head Up Display Market
- Marine Communication Market
- Global Residential Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Market
- Global Flat Panel Display Market
- Advanced Distribution Management Systems Market
- Wearable Computing Devices Market
- Global Enterprise Asset Management Market