Global CRM Application Software Market to Reach a Value of About US$ 62,200 Mn in the Year 2022, Cloud Segment to Outpace On-Premise Segment During the Assessment Period (2017 - 2022)
Customer relationship management application software includes applications for sales automation, automation of marketing and customer service and support management like email automation. There are different types of customer relationship management applications available through cloud delivery like social media management, activity and participant management and customer experience management. Customer relationship management application software are being increasingly used by the enterprises to increase their sales by retaining their customers and netting new customers. Customer relationship management software helps companies to identify their most valuable customers and make a customer rewards systems and personalized communication with them in order to get increased customer engagement and conversions. Customer relationship management application software are also used to increase the efficiency of the sales processes and to minimize the costs of sales. It also helps in servicing the customer in a faster and a more efficient manner, giving personalized attention to the most valued customers. In addition, a customer relationship management application software helps enterprises to make swift tactical decisions pertaining to established and emerging market trends.
Crm Application Software Market
software market has been covered comprehensively, explaining to the report readers the dri...
The global CRM application software market is slated to touch a value of about US$ 62,200 Mn in the year 2022 and display a robust CAGR during the assessment period.
4 Forecast Highlights on Global CRM Application Software Market
- As per the forecast of Future Market Insights, the on-premise segment is slated to touch a value of nearly US$ 27,450 Mn in the year 2022. This represents a robust CAGR during the assessment period of 2017-2022. The on-premise segment is estimated to account for more than half of the revenue share of the deployment segment by the year 2017 and is forecasted to lose market share by 2022 over 2017.
- As per the forecast of Future Market Insights, the retail segment will reach a value of nearly US$ 6,840 Mn in the year 2017. This represents a robust CAGR growth during the forecast period. The retail segment is forecasted to account for more than one-fifth of the total revenue share of the vertical segment by the end of the year 2017 and is expected to gain in market share by 2022 as compared with the year 2017.
- As per the forecast of Future Market Insights, the marketing automation segment is slated to reach a value of about US$ 14,100 Mn in 2022. The marketing automation segment is expected to lose market share by the end of the year 2022. The largest share is contributed by the North America region in the marketing automation segment.
- Future Market Insights forecasts the mainframe segment to exhibit a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of nearly 10.0% from 2017 to 2022.
The report has also included the profiles of some of the leading companies in the CRM application software market like IBM Corporation, Oracle Corp, Sas Institute Inc., Salesforce.com, Inc., Adobe Systems, Inc., Amdocs Ltd., Microsoft Corp., Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories Inc., SAP SE and Nice Systems Inc.
For further insights into the global CRM application software market, write in to Future Market Insights analysts at email@example.com
About Technology Division at Future Market Insights
The technology team at Future Market Insights offers expert analysis, time efficient research, and strategic recommendations with an objective to provide authentic insights and accurate results to help clients worldwide. With a repertoire of over 100+ reports and 1 million+ data points, the team has been analyzing the industry lucidly in 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides a brief analysis on key trends including competitive landscape, profit margin, and research development efforts.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
- Global Internet Of Everything Market
- Smart Fitness Market
- Mena Digital Transformation Market
- Poland It Software And Service Market
- Global Mobile Application Market
- Global E Tailing Market
- Global Head Mounted Display Market
- Russian It Software And Services Market
- Head Up Display Market
- Marine Communication Market
- Global Residential Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Market
- Global Flat Panel Display Market
- Advanced Distribution Management Systems Market
- Wearable Computing Devices Market
- Global Enterprise Asset Management Market