Rising adoption of IV infusion bottle for the packaging of products with various nutrient solutions such as protein, starch, fat, minerals and electrolytes, vitamins, and other trace components is particularly pushing the demand for IV infusion bottles, fueling sales of IV infusion bottle seals & caps in the following years. The global IV infusion bottle seals & caps market is projected to clock a notable CAGR of 5% annually throughout the forecast period (2019 - 2029).
Key Takeaways – Infusion Bottle Seals & Caps Market Study
- IV infusion PP caps would remain highly attractive in terms of market share, and projected to expand at the rate of 5% during the assessment period.
- It is observed that vendors of IV infusion bottle seals & caps are primarily manufacturing seals & caps of neck size 21-28 mm, making it a lucrative neck size. This segment is foreseen to create an incremental $ opportunity of US$ 70 Mn, by the end of 2029.
- Growing popularity of IV bags in the pharmaceuticals industry is probable to impede the growth of IV infusion bottle seals & caps market.
- Some of the leading pharmaceutical packaging companies have adopted an outsourcing model to expand their market footprints and thus, generate high return on investments (ROI). East Asia and South Asia are foreseen to remain popular destinations for contract manufacturing.
- The North America region is expected to remain at the forefront regarding the market share of IV infusion bottle seals & caps. High expenditure on healthcare, rising per capita healthcare spending, and growing awareness regarding parenteral nutrition therapy are likely to offer optimistic outlook to the IV infusion bottle seals & caps market.
High adoption of IV drugs is observed in line with increasing prevalence of chronic diseases. The rise in awareness regarding parenteral nutrition therapy among consumers would further translate into the preference for IV administration, thereby, fueling the demand for IV drug packaging.
Market Consolidation Through Acquisition of Companies
For More Detailed Insights on IV Infusion Bottle Seals & Caps Market
Key players of the IV infusion bottle seals & caps market are acquiring many companies to strengthen their product offerings and geographical reach. The pharmaceuticals industry is currently in a phase of acquisition of key companies. Within three years, Cardinal Health, Inc. acquired two companies - Mirixa Corporation & Medtronic's Patient Recovery business.
Learn More About IV Infusion Bottle Seals & Caps Market Report
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, offers an unbiased analysis of the global IV infusion bottle seals & caps market, analyzing historical demand from 2014-2018 and forecast statistics for 2019-2029. The study unravels growth projections on the IV infusion bottle seals & caps market on the basis of product (PP caps and rubber seals, where PP caps further sub-segmented into euro ring pull caps, double fold caps, and foil caps) and neck size (up to 20 mm, 21-28 mm, 29-32 mm, and above 32 mm), across seven major regions.
For additional information, write to email@example.com
About Packaging division of FMI
The Packaging division at FMI provides an in-depth historical analysis and granular projections of the global packaging market. Ranging from packaging materials to designs & formats, FMI has an exhaustive market research database, serving clients with unique offerings and strategic recommendations. With a repository of 750+ reports, the team analyzed the packaging industry comprehensively in 70+ countries. The team evaluates every node of the value chain and provides end-to-end research and consulting services; reach out to explore how we can help.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in London, the global financial capital, and has delivery centres in the U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and take critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously track emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.