High Density PE Preferred Material for Returnable Plastic Crates, Preference for Nestable Crates Increasing: FMI Study
Nestable crates are expected to be dominant in the returnable plastic crates market, capturing around half of the market share over the forecast years. The stackable nature of these crates enables users to make efficient use of floor area. Lightweight, easy handling, and economical cost are other attributes that make nestable crates the preferred choice among end users.
Returnable Plastic Crate Market
A recent market report published by FMI on the returnable plastic crates market includes g...
The returnable plastic crates market is expected to witness a growth rate of 5.5% throughout the forecast period (2019-2029), with demand continuing to grow due to their easy availability and comparative lower cost.
Manufacturers of returnable plastic crates can gain significant profits by targeting vertical farming manufacturers and catering to the increasing demand for packaging from the dairy industry.
Key Takeaways of Returnable Plastic Crates Market Study
- By material type, high density polyethylene is anticipated to be a key segment in returnable plastic crates market, and is projected to capture more than 65% of the market share during the forecast period.
- Demand from manufacturers of seafood, meat & poultry, and agriculture products is collectively expected to capture around 75% of the global returnable plastic crates market share, with its absolute growth expected to be more than any other segment.
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan is expected to dominate the global returnable plastic crates market, and is expected to witness an impressive CAGR through 2019-2029.
Increasing Use of RPCs for Logistics and Transportation of Bulk Materials in North America and Europe
Rapid adoption of returnable plastic crates in the mature markets of North America and Europe for the bulk packaging of fresh produce, dairy, bakery, seafood, meat, and grocery is largely driven by consumer and market demand for high quality products. Moreover, the large number of manufacturers and distributors of returnable plastic crates in these regions boosts market growth. Manufacturers supply large volumes of returnable plastic crates and containers to meet the global demand for effective storage solutions, and to be a part of this rapidly growing market. Additionally, returnable plastic crates are also available in various dimensions, and custom colours and logo designs, which attracts customer towards products in supermarkets and hypermarkets. Availability of better logistics and supply chains management for the fast growing packaged food and FMCG sectors offers lucrative opportunities for the returnable plastic crates market in these regions.
- One of the global providers of returnable plastic crates, Brambles Ltd., claims that it owns around 330 million pallets, crates, and containers, with over 750 service centers across the globe.
About Returnable Plastic Crates Market Report
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, brings to the fore an unbiased analysis of the global returnable plastic crates market, presenting historical demand data (2014-2018) and forecast statistics for the period of 2019-2029. The study reveals compelling insights on the returnable plastic crates market on the basis of capacity (less than 10 kg, 10 kg to 20 kg, 20 kg to 35 kg, 35 kg to 50 kg, and more than 50 kg), product type (stackable, nestable, and collapsible), material (HDPE, PP, and others), and application (agriculture, grocery, dairy, bakery, seafood, meat and other), across seven regions.
For additional information, write to the analyst at [email protected]
About Packaging Division at Future Market Insights
The Packaging division at FMI provides an in-depth historical analysis and granular projections of the global packaging market. Ranging from packaging materials to designs & formats, FMI has an exhaustive market research database, serving clients with unique offerings and strategic recommendations. With a repository of 750+ reports, the team analyzed the packaging industry comprehensively in 70+ countries. The team evaluates every node of the value chain and provides end-to-end research and consulting services; reach out to explore how we can help
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
- Global Beverage Packaging Market
- Corrugated Boxes Market
- Plastic Pails Market
- Iv Infusion Bottle Seals And Caps Market
- Filament Tapes Market
- Temperature Controlled Packaging Solutions Market
- Protective Packaging Market
- Dairy Products Packaging Market
- Next Generation Packaging Technology Market
- Container Glass Market
- Cosmetic Pencil And Pen Packaging Market
- Confectionery Packaging Market
- Plastic Caps And Closures Market
- Nylon Films For Liquid Packaging Market
- Parenteral Packaging Market