This 1 4 Cyclohexanedimethanol Dibenzoate market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving 1 4 Cyclohexanedimethanol Dibenzoate market.
Global 1, 4-cyclohexanedimethanol Dibenzoate Market: Introduction
1, 4-cyclohexanedimethanol dibenzoate is a mixture of cis and trans isomerism’s and act as a binder, plasticizer, and modifier in various end-use applications. It is a non-o-phenyl solid plasticizer, is a white solid compound having better stability and tenacity properties as compared to other plasticizers. The product type of 1, 4-cyclohexanedimethanol dibenzoate is depended upon purity grade. Thus, by purity grades of 1, 4-cyclohexanedimethanol dibenzoate, there are two types – 99% and others. In terms of applications, 1, 4-cyclohexanedimethanol dibenzoate is used in metallic & pigmented surface coatings, polishes, cleaning materials for hot melt roll coaters, modifier for polymers, powder coatings, and among others.
Global 1, 4-cyclohexanedimethanol Dibenzoate Market: Market Dynamics
Demand owing from plastic production in the globe is a key driving factor for the global 1, 4-cyclohexanedimethanol dibenzoate market. In the longer term, rising innovations in plastic packaging industry generate a huge demand for plasticizers such as - 1, 4-cyclohexanedimethanol dibenzoate. The usage of plastic in vehicles has reduced carbon emission, which is widely used in medical applications in surgical equipment’s, is used in food packaging industry for a long life of food, and also used in piping industries, etc. These sectors highly demanding plastic-based components, thus, we can say it the consumption for 1, 4-cyclohexanedimethanol dibenzoate is upsurge.
Although plastics has been a key consumable across all end use products, nevertheless, its environmental impacts cannot be ignored. The rising number of regulations on the plasticizers has been instrumental in restraining the growth including 1, 4-cycloheanedimethanol dibenzoate market in several countries. To counter this issue the product manufacturers are pursuing development of less hazardous based 1, 4-cyclohexanedimethanol dibenzoate variants so as to avoid any stringent ban or restriction of commercial use. For instance, in FY2012, Eastman Chemical Company announced to introduce a new product – a copolymer of dimethyl terephthalate, 1, 4-cyclohexanedimethanol, etc. to an advanced variant of the plasticizer having low VOC content.
Global 1, 4-cyclohexanedimethanol Dibenzoate Market: Regional Outlook
In FY2017, global plastic production grew by 3.8% as compared to 2016. With the growth in the demand for plastic across various geographies, plasticizer production is also expected to ramp up. Geographically, Asia Pacific accounted for nearly ~40% of the global plastic production. The region, spearheaded by China, accounted for more than one-fourth of the global plastic production in FY2017. Which in turn, China is a more lucrative platform for 1, 4-cyclohexanedimethanol dibenzoate manufactures.
Besides, the plastic industry is one of a key contributor to economic development and growth. However, there are several regulations on plastic consumption. Thus, the demand for plasticizers in the Americas, Japan, and Middle East & Africa is booming with a medium growth rate. As a result, the market for 1, 4-cyclohexanedimethanol dibenzoate is growing with a steady growth rate in the aforementioned regions.
Moreover, Europe accounted one-fourth of the global plastic production in last year i.e. FY2017, is projected to grow with a significant growth rate in the near future. Increasing rate of plastic production has generated the demand for plasticizers such as - 1, 4-cyclohexanedimethanol dibenzoate in Europe by the end of the forecast period.
Global 1, 4-cyclohexanedimethanol Dibenzoate Market: Industry Participants
Few key manufacturers are identified across the value chain of global 1, 4-cyclohexanedimethanol market which is - Merck KGaA, TRIGON Chemie GmbH, Eastman, Yueyang Scichemy Co., Ltd., NAGASE & CO., LTD., BaoJi GuoKang Bio-Technology Co., Ltd., Tokyo Chemical Industry Co., Ltd., Alfa Chemistry, Shanghai Hanhong Scientific Co., Ltd., LANXESS Deutschland GmbH, DR. J. Phrmachem (India), Yichang Yongnuo Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., and among others.
The global 1, 4-cyclohexanedimethanol dibenzoate research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. Global 1, 4-cyclohexanedimethanol dibenzoate market also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report on global 1, 4-cyclohexanedimethanol dibenzoate market provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The Global 1, 4-cyclohexanedimethanol dibenzoate market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Global 1, 4-cyclohexanedimethanol dibenzoate: Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The global 1, 4-cyclohexanedimethanol dibenzoate market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain of the battery additives. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with 1, 4-cyclohexanedimethanol dibenzoate market attractiveness as per segments. The global 1, 4-cyclohexanedimethanol dibenzoate market report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key 1 4 Cyclohexanedimethanol Dibenzoate Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global 1, 4-cyclohexanedimethanol Dibenzoate Market: Segmentation
The global 1, 4-cyclohexamedimethanol dibenzoate market can be segmented based on purity type, application, end-use industry, and regions.
Based on the purity of the product, the global 1, 4-cyclohexamedimethanol dibenzoate market can be segmented as mentioned below:
Based on grade, global 1, 4-cyclohexanedimethanol dibenzoate market can be segmented as mentioned below:
Based on function, global 1, 4-cyclohexanedimethanol dibenzoate market can be segmented as mentioned below:
Based on end-use, the global 1, 4-cyclohexanedimethanol Dibenzoate market can be segmented as mentioned below:
- Plastic & Polymers
Global 1, 4-cyclohexanedimethanol dibenzoate Market Report Highlights:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the 1 4 Cyclohexanedimethanol Dibenzoate Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the 1 4 Cyclohexanedimethanol Dibenzoate Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from 1 4 Cyclohexanedimethanol Dibenzoate Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the 1 4 Cyclohexanedimethanol Dibenzoate Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.