This Antimicrobial Powder Coating market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Antimicrobial Powder Coating market.
Antimicrobial powder coating is used to protect a surface or material from being attacked by bacteria or fungi. Antimicrobial powder coating is typically applied as dry powder over a surface. High strength, durability, aesthetics, corrosion resistance and easy application are among the desired characteristics of antimicrobial powder coatings.
Antimicrobial material used for powder coating can be bifurcated into three categories such as natural, organic and inorganic materials. Inorganic materials dominate the global demand for antimicrobial powder coating material owing to higher efficiency than natural and organic materials. Inorganic materials primarily comprise of silver, copper and other heavy metals. Silver is the most dominant product segment for antimicrobial powder coatings owing to its high bio-compatibility.
Antimicrobial powder coating is mainly applied on products which frequently come in human contact to protect against infections and diseases. Major end user industries for antimicrobial powder coating include food, healthcare, furniture, textile, construction and electronics among several others. Indoor air quality applications dominate the global demand for antimicrobial coatings and the trend is expected to continue during the forecast period. Construction industry is also expected to be among the most lucrative application segment in the near future.
Increasing air pollution leading to several health hazards has been a major factor driving demand for antimicrobial powder coatings. Owing to growing awareness and concern over these air pollution related issues, indoor air quality is expected to be the fastest growing application segment during the forecast period. High bio-compatibility and several environmental benefits such as absence of VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) are among major factors driving demand for antimicrobial powder coating. Demand for antimicrobial powder coating for healthcare application is anticipated to surge in the near future primarily owing to increased research and development in the application segment. Moreover, food and healthcare are among major end user segment for antimicrobial powder coating hence, the industry is characterized by presence of stringent government regulations. Increasing number of regulations in the industry has been a major factor restraining growth of antimicrobial powder coating market. Growth in construction activities is among other major factors driving demand for antimicrobial coatings. Increasing research and development activities is expected to offer huge growth opportunity in the market.
North America dominates the global demand for antimicrobial powder coatings and the trend is anticipated to continue during the forecast period. North America is also anticipated to be the fastest growing region for antimicrobial powder coating market. Increasing demand for healthcare and food preserving applications are expected to drive market growth in North America. Demand for antimicrobial coatings is profoundly dependent on the demand for various consumer goods such as sanitary, tableware and storage bins among several others. Hence growing disposable income and GDP growth rate are among major growth determinants for market growth. Therefore, emerging economies such as India, China and Brazil are anticipated to offer huge growth opportunity for market growth during the forecast period.
Antimicrobial powder coating market is driven by innovation and major players compete by increasing their research and development activities to meet the dynamic demand of end consumers. The market is moderately concentrated and is characterized by high degree of competition. Major players in the antimicrobial powder coating market include AkzoNobel NV, Diamond Vogel Paints, Nippon Paint Co. Ltd., RPM International, PPG Industries Inc., Sono-Tek Corporation, Sherwin-Williams Company, Dow Microbial Control and Royal DSM N.V. among others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Antimicrobial Powder Coating Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Antimicrobial Powder Coating Market
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Antimicrobial Powder Coating Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Antimicrobial Powder Coating Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Antimicrobial Powder Coating Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Antimicrobial Powder Coating Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.