Public security and safety encompasses an array of government and public sector responsibilities, ranging from policing to response to natural crisis and disasters. AI for public security and safety holds the potential to improve safety and security across the spectrum.
AI for public security and safety promises ability to mitigate, prevent and tackle crimes, which in turn creates unique opportunities to ensure safety in both small and large communities.
AI for public security and safety is currently being used for image and facial recognition, crime scene management and criminal behavior detection. AI for public security and safety also helps streamline simple administration, while facilitating high performance analytics with minimizing expenditure, time wastage and loss of lives.
AI for Public Security and Safety: Market Dynamics
National governments across the globe are establishing artificial intelligence to predict threats and prevent crime. Revolutionary capabilities integrated into AI for public security and safety are enabling jurors and investigators explore a wide range of crime scene parameters without the requirement of exceptional expertise or additional complex equipment.
Local governments in various nations spread across the globe are investing to procure AI for public security and safety. Unlike conventional forensics methodologies, AI for public security and safety help accelerate crime scene analysis and investigations, thus helping authorities close cases faster.
This factor is estimated to play a key role in boosting the adoption of AI for public security and safety during the forecast period.
However, AI for public security and safety are expensive to procure and law enforcement end-users with low allocated procurement budgets choose not to invest in such technologies. This factor is challenging the adoption of AI for public security and safety on a global level.
Further, as the technology has not gained traction on a global scale, the validity of evidence gathered using AI for public security and safety and subsequent acceptance in court is still a matter of debate in many nations. Such factors are estimated to challenge the growth of global AI for public security and safety market.
Impact of Ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic on AI for Public Security and Safety Market
September 2001 recorded a mournful developments in the United States of America. Lives were lost and the socio-economic consequences shook the entire nation. The inability of first responders to communicate and operate efficiently during and after the tragedy was exposed.
The exposure of this inability led to the incorporation of nationwide public safety Long Term Evolution (LTE) and mobile broadband network infrastructure, FirstNet. The U.S. federal government asked AT&T, Inc. to participate in a Public-Private Partnership in March 2017. This initiative was aimed at the development and management of public safety LTE and broadband network for the nation.
Today, nations are experiencing a crisis that will change how government institutions and first response disaster management teams operate. Though authorities do not fully comprehend how the ongoing pandemic will affect the forecasts on a national as well as global level, they do understand that incorporation of AI for public security and safety promises the ability to enhance mission-critical automation and analytics over the coming years.
AI for Public Security and Safety Market: Competition Landscape
Some of the major players in the global AI for public security and safety market are IBM, Google, Microsoft, Intel, Next IT Corporation, Nuance Communications, Inc., Oracle, Salesforce.com, and Amazon Web Services, Inc., among others.
Following are recent key developments in global AI for public security and safety market:
- Collaboration with other equipment and related service providers, together with strategic acquisitions, help develop new innovation strategies and increase business revenue. This enables market players enhance their market attractiveness and reach new prospective customers in foreign markets.
- Companies are focused on developing and launching new solutions to drive AI for public security and safety. These companies are deploying comprehensive ecosystems that provide solutions targeted at audiences in law enforcement and intelligence agencies.
AI for Public Security and Safety Market: Regional Overview
In order to restrict the rising crime rates in the U.S., an early adoption of AI for public security and safety has been observed in the country, thus enabling the regional market to hold the largest market share of the global AI for public security and safety market.
Highly funded forensics laboratories and hospitals in European countries like the United Kingdom, Germany and France have also accelerated the adoption of innovative forensics technologies. AI for public security and safety market in Southeast Asia and Pacific region is estimated to record the fastest growth rate during the forecast period.
The AI for Public Security and Safety market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain.
The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The market report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- AI for Public Security and Safety Market Segments
- AI for Public Security and Safety Market Dynamics
- AI for Public Security and Safety Market Size
- Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition and Companies Involved in the Market
- Technology Landscape
- Value Chain of the Market
- Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- East Asia (China, South Korea, Japan)
- South Asia & Pacific (India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of South Asia & Pacific)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, South Africa, Res of MEA)
- Detailed overview of parent AI for Public Security and Safety market
- Changing AI for Public Security and Safety market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape of AI for Public Security and Safety market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
AI for Public Security and Safety Market: Segmentation
The global AI for public security and safety market can been segmented on the basis of Application, enterprise size and vertical.
- Preventative policing
- Criminal Investigations
- Combatting Terrorism
- Response to Natural Disaster
- Crowd Control
- Law Enforcement
- Federal Intelligence and Security
- Other First Responders
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.