This Aluminum Chemicals market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Aluminum Chemicals market.
Aluminium is a silvery white chemical element that belongs to the boron group. It has symbol Al, atomic number 13 and under normal circumstances it is insoluble in water. Aluminium is ductile that can be drawn into wires and malleable which can be beaten into thin sheets. Aluminium chemical known as aluminium trihydrate is produced from bauxite by the bayer process which is used in production of aluminium metal. The majoraluminiumtrihydrate end use application consist of raw materials for production of chemicals that contain aluminium, reinforcement fillers and flame retardants in elastomers, plastics, adhesives and other products, coatings and filler pigments in papermaking among others. Aluminium sulfate is used as a flocculating agent for water purification. Aluminium hydroxide is found naturally as a mineral named gibbsite that is also known as hydrargillite is used as a feedstock for manufacture of aluminium compounds such as specialty calcined alumina among others. Sodium aluminate is an inorganic commercial chemical which is an effective source of aluminium hydroxide. This chemical has various technical and industrial applications.Aluminium silicate, aluminium phosphide and poly aluminium chloride are other aluminium chemicals which are used in textile, paper and medical industry among others.
Aluminium is extracted by two process such as Bayer process followed by hall method. In the Bayer’s process bauxite is mixed with sodium hydroxide that dissolves in aluminium oxide. The other compounds from bauxite are left at the rear. The aluminium oxide is then treated with a Hall method. Enough cryolite is not available to make aluminium that is needed and therefore, synthetic cryolite is produced for this purpose.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The major driving factors for aluminum chemicals market is huge demand from water treatment plants and growing use of aluminium chemical in the glass and ceramic industry. Chemicals such as aluminium hydroxide, aluminium borate and aluminium sulfate are used on a large scale owing to the wide areas of applications in the market therefore boosting demand for aluminium chemicals in the market.
The major segments for aluminium chemicals market include North America, Asia Pacific, Europe and Rest of the World (RoW). China is the largest consumer of aluminium chemicals for manufacture of electronic products and plastics materials that are used to manufacture automobile parts. Therefore, Asia Pacific is expected to be the largest market for aluminium chemicals. North America is anticipated to boost demand for aluminium chemicals for manufacture of ceramics, paints and adhesives among others.
The key companies profiled include: Krishna Chemicals, Sumito chemicals, General Chemical USA and Hindustan Produce Company among others. This research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically-supported and industry-validated market data and projections with a suitable set of assumptions and methodology. It provides analysis and information by categories such as market segments, regions, product types and distribution channels.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Aluminum Chemicals Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size & Forecast 2015 -2025
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Aluminum Chemicals Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Aluminum Chemicals Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Aluminum Chemicals Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Aluminum Chemicals Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.