This Anti Skid Films market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Anti Skid Films market.
Global Anti-skid Films Market: Overview
Anti-skid Films are coextruded polyester films, which have high co-efficient of friction on one side and are chemically pretreated. Anti-skid Films are treated with chemicals on the reverse side for better runability on machines. These films eliminate the need for additional and time consuming anti-skid coatings. The primary application of anti-skid films is in bulk packaging. The high frictional properties prevent the stacked bags from skidding and getting damaged while in transportation or at the retail store. These Anti-skid Films are available in various versions such as corona treated and chemically coated. Anti-skid Films offers admirable printability with high lamination and bond strength. Anti-skid Films provides pallet stability ensuring proper stack-ability of the polyester film bags. These films increase safety of workers at retail shelves. Anti-skid Films are also used in building and construction applications where safety and wet walkability are crucial. Anti-skid Films are weather resistant and are equipped with UV barrier coatings. The rough surface of Anti-skid Films is ideal for sub-roofing materials, stairs and steps, sporting goods etc. These films exhibit excellent strength properties and are suitable for all lamination processes. Anti-skid films also prove useful in applications such as food packaging products, bulk packaging products, fertilizer bag primarily for the transportation of products.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Anti-skid Films are available in wide range of thickness. These films have different properties which make them suitable for various industries. Anti-skid Films possess features such as dimensional stability over a wide range of temperature, good resistance to moisture and barrier against wide range of gases. These factors increase the preference for Anti-skid Films amongst all the manufacturers and suppliers across the world. Therefore, the outlook of global Anti-skid Films market is likely to be positive during the forecast year. Anti-skid Films possess high coefficient of friction allowing bags to be safe during stacking and transportation. High friction film’s high versatile nature and excellent printability drives the market for global Anti-skid Films during the forecast period. In addition Anti-skid Films have very good optical and thermal properties. These anti-skid films have a wide application in construction industry such as building entrances and foyers, public access areas, shopping malls, residential domestic kitchens and bathrooms, swimming pool edges, steps and starting blocks, aquatic centers, spa and sauna areas, stair edging, gymnasiums, marine and boating areas, wheelchair ramps and entries and many more. Anti-skid films have excellent durability from anti-abrasion ceramic particles. Anti-skid Films market is growing with the increasing bulk packaging industries. Anti-skid Films are economically feasible and therefore, it is anticipated that the global Anti-skid Films market will enjoy a healthy growth in the near future.
Global Anti-skid Films Market: Segmentation
Global Anti-skid Films Market: Regional Outlook
Asia Pacific region is expected to play a pivotal role in driving the growth of global Anti-skid Films market due to the rising chemical and fertilizer industry. Anti-skid films used in the building and construction industry contains high friction and are used to build roofing and stairs. These films provide wet walkability. Rise of construction industry in the Asia-Pacific region is expected to drive the market for Anti-skid Films. North America and Europe to witness moderate growth over the forecast period due to the presence of other alternatives. MEA to witness below moderate growth due to the region’s dependency on imports and exports.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Anti Skid Films Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Anti-skid Films are segmented on the basis of thickness:
- Up to 20 micron
- 20 micron – 50 micron
- 50 micron & above
Anti-skid Films are segmented on the basis of coating:
- Corona Treated
- Chemically Coated
Anti-skid Films are segmented on the basis of end Use:
- Food Packaging Industry
- Industrial & Construction Industry
- Chemical & Fertilizer Industry
Global Anti-skid Films Market: Key Players
- MTI Polyexe
- Ester Industries
- Toray Plastics America Inc.
- FlexFilms Ltd
- Jindal Poly Films
- Max Specialty Films
- Chiripal Poly films
- Brite Coatings Pvt. Ltd.
Regional Analysis Includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- A detailed overview of single-use sterilization wraps market
- Changing single-use sterilization wraps market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth single-use sterilization wraps market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape of single-use sterilization wraps market
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on single-use sterilization wraps market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Anti Skid Films Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Anti Skid Films Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Anti Skid Films Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Anti Skid Films Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)