This Asphalt Testing Equipment market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Asphalt Testing Equipment market.
Asphalt Testing Equipment: Market Outlook
Asphalt testing equipment is used for the testing of the type of mixtures that can be carried out to suit a particular engineering requirement. Asphalt is also known as bitumen and is used mostly in road construction and roofing applications. The asphalt testing equipment is used to design a suitable mix for producing the right mixture with low maintenance costs. The 5% of asphalt is mixed with other constituents such as sand and gravel which make up 95% and is tested with the asphalt testing equipment to constitute a mixture that can be used for specific purposes.
Reuse of the asphalt from pavements driving the market of asphalt testing equipment
The asphalt pavements that are that get damaged are returned to a facility for processing new pavement mixtures. These mixtures that are returned are constituted into a new mixture with the help of asphalt testing equipment and reused as new roadbeds or pavements. According to surveys conducted by the U.S. Federal Highway Administration and the National Asphalt Pavement Association, each year more than 99% of the asphalt removed from roads for different reasons is reused. This reuse of the asphalt from the pavements has led to the demand for asphalt testing equipment.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Asphalt Testing Equipment: Key Players
Some of the leading players of global asphalt testing equipment market include Humboldt Mfg. Co., Gilson Company Inc., OFI Testing Equipment, Inc., Tech-Mech Scientific Instrument Corp., ELE International, Cooper Research Technology Ltd., Instruments Techno Test Inc., Matest S.p.a, IPC Global Pty Ltd.
Asphalt Testing Equipment: Key Developments
- Cooper Research Technology Ltd. has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) along with Nottingham Transport Engineering Centre (NTEC) and Transport Research Laboratory (TRL). Under this working agreement, all three will coordinate resources and actively be involved in the global supply of the laboratory asphalt testing equipment and also consultancy services. This will strengthen the global asphalt testing equipment market of Cooper Research Technology Ltd.
Asphalt Testing Equipment: Geographical Presence
The largest use of the asphalt testing equipment is in the U.S. There are more than 4,000 asphalt mixing plants in the U.S. After the U.S., there is a considerable market of the asphalt testing equipment in Europe. The market in Asia and MEA for the asphalt testing equipment is expected to have a high growth as the construction of the roads and the airports are higher in the upcoming years due to these being developing regions.
Asphalt Testing Equipment: Opportunities
The requirement of advanced pavement designs for the national highways. These advanced pavement designs can be created only with the advanced asphalt testing equipment. Thus, buying the asphalt testing equipment is regarded as financially profitable for the organizations and this has increased the demand for the asphalt testing equipment.
The economies of the world are dependent on the efficient use of raw materials and goods. The roads are one such part of the economy. Thus, the quality is being improved and this can be obtained only with the help of research which can be carried out with the asphalt testing equipment.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (India, China ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Asphalt Testing Equipment Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Asphalt Testing Equipment: Segmentation
The global asphalt testing equipment market is segmented on the basis of nature, parameter type, method and end users.
On the basis of parameter type, the global asphalt testing equipment market is segmented into–
- Air void content
- Shear Strength
- Fatigue Resistance
- Binder Content
- Softening Point
On the basis of product type, the global asphalt testing equipment market is segmented into–
- Mix Tester
- Specific Gravity
- Flash Point Tester
- Fire Point Tester
- Carbon Residue Tester
- Bending Tester
- Wheel Tracker
- Aging Tester
- Compression Tester
- Viscosity Tester
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Asphalt Testing Equipment Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Asphalt Testing Equipment Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Asphalt Testing Equipment Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Asphalt Testing Equipment Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.