This Automotive Distributor market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Automotive Distributor market.
Automotive Distributor Market: Overview
Distributor is the component of ignition system and an enclosed rotating shaft used in spark ignition internal (S.I) combustion engine. The main function of distributor is to supply the ignition current to the combustion chamber of engine cylinder’s in order to correct firing order. Firing order is related to burning of fuel in the particular cylinder wise. In conventional vehicle mainly two types of ignition system is used battery ignition system and magneto ignition system. In terms of type, automotive distributer are two category’s carbon brush type and gap type. In carbon brush type, the carbon brush passed by rotor arm and sliding over the metallic part. While in gap type distributor, electrode of rotor arm does not make direct contact with cap that result of no wear of electrode. New sales of distributor is directly related to the new sales of conventional vehicle owing to a single distributor is used in one vehicle’s ignition system. In growth perspective the global sales of distributor is anticipated to grow with moderate growth rate owing to phase in of electric vehicle owing to electric vehicle has no need of fuel consumption. Additionally, in electric vehicle tractor motors is used for propelling of vehicles.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Automotive Distributor Market: Dynamics
Over the last few year, it has been analyzed that automotive industry has come up with several technological advancement in vehicle’s starting system coupled with strict government regulation of fuel consumption and emission have boosted the demand of automotive distributor across the globe. Furthermore, Countries such as Thailand, Russia, U.K., Brazil and others have high traffic density. In these countries the starting or stopping of engine’s rate projected to high. This rate increase the chances of failure of ignition system. Thus, the automotive distributor market anticipated to enrich in high traffic countries during the forecast period. In cold countries aged vehicle has problem in starting of engine. So they are replacing vehicle’s ignition system with high spark power ignition system. This may be create substantial opportunity for the player as well as foster the automotive distributor market over the slated time period. Furthermore, lack of awareness pertaining to quality of fuel in rural area, can decrease the purporting life of the vehicle’s ignition system. This may enrich the replacement rate of ignition system as well as pump up the aftermarket segment of the automotive distributor during the forecast period.
In conventional vehicle generally magneto ignition or battery ignition system is used and distributor is a component of the ignition system. Some factors pertaining to ignition system is also related to distributor such as problem working at low rpm, high cost and risk of misfire due to leakage and variation of voltage in wiring can occur high voltage are anticipated to hamper the global sales of automotive distributor during the forecast period.
Automotive Distributor Market: Regional Outlook
Asia Pacific is projected to be dominate in the global automotive distributor market owing to increasing production of conventional vehicles over the stipulated time period. Europe and North America are anticipated to grow with relatively higher growth rate owing to substantial investment in vehicle’s ignition system. In Middle East and Arica region, the volume share of automotive distributer is anticipated to relatively low in two wheeler bikes owing to unfavorable climate condition for two wheeler rider. South East Asia and Pacific region is projected to grow with healthy growth rate owing to increasing fleet of vehicle and increasing demand of low fuel consumption and less emission vehicle’s. On the flip side, continuously increasing trend of electric vehicle over the forecast period, may give tough competition to the ignition system of conventional vehicle at the global level.
Automotive Distributor Market: Key Participant
The key participants of the global Automotive Distributor Market are following:
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- AUTO-LEK (P) Ltd.
- Holley Performance Products
- Ningbo Jingdu Auto Parts Co., Ltd.
- Delphi Technologies
- CEP Technologies Corporation
- DENSO Manufacturing Athens Tennessee, Inc.
- Federal-Mogul Corporation
- Hitachi Automotive Systems Americas, Inc.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Automotive Distributor Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Automotive Distributor Market: Segmentation
The global automotive distributor market can segmented on the basis of Type:
- Carbon Brush Type
- Gap Type
The global automotive distributor market can be segmented on the basis of Vehicle Types:
- Passenger Car
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle
- Compact car
- Premium Car
- Sport Car
The global automotive distributor market can be segmented on the basis of Sales Channel:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Automotive Distributor Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Automotive Distributor Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Automotive Distributor Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Automotive Distributor Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.