This Automotive Gas Cylinder market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Automotive Gas Cylinder market.
Gas cylinders are basically pressure vessels which are used to store various gases under desired pressure conditions. According to point of application, gas cylinders vary in shape, size and weight. In automotive industry, gas cylinders are used to store natural gas (CNG) and hydrogen for their use as fuel. Earlier, one of the largest challenge with automotive gas cylinders was their heavy weight and safety issues in case of accident. Innovation & emergence of new technology, over the past years, has led to the development of new composite material e.g. carbon fiber, glass fiber, etc., which have worked in the direction to overcome these challenges. Based on type of construction materials used, different type of automotive gas cylinders are available in the market. With high growth in use of automobiles running on alternative fuels such as hydrogen, compressed natural gas, etc., global automotive gas cylinders market is expected to increase at a significant CAGR over the forecast period 2016-2026.
Global Automotive Gas Cylinder Market: Dynamics
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Depending upon the material used in cylinder manufacturing, automotive gas cylinders can impart significant weight to vehicles. High weight of automotive gas cylinders can cause reduction in speed & fuel economy of the vehicle. Key players are involved in reducing weight of the cylinders in order to meet government regulations as well as increasing fuel efficiency of vehicles.
Global Automotive Gas Cylinder Market: Segmentation
The global automotive gas cylinder marketcan be segmented on the basis of product, vehicle and region. On the basis of product type, global automotive gas cylinder market can be segmented into type 1, type 2, type 3, type 4, and type 5. On the basis of vehicle type, global automotive gas cylinder market can be segmented into passenger, light commercial and heavy commercial.
Global Automotive Gas Cylinder Market: Region-wise Outlook
On the basis of regions, global automotive gas cylinder market is segmented into key regions namely North America, Latin America, Middle East & Africa (MEA), Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ), Western Europe, Eastern Europe and Japan. North America and Western Europe currently holds significant market share in the global automotive gas cylinders market. However, in light of changing pollution norms and safety regulation, APEJ is expected to emerge as high demand –high growth region over the coming years.
Global Automotive Gas Cylinder Market: Key Players
Some of the key players reported in the study of automotive gas cylinders market are 3M, CleanNG, CNG Cylinders International, Cobham plc, Faber Industrie S.p.A., Luxfer Gas Cylinders, Quantum Fuel Systems LLC., Beijing China Tank Industry Co. Ltd., Everest Kanto Cylinder Ltd. and MCS Technologies GmbH.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Automotive Gas Cylinder Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Market Supply & Demand
- Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Manufacturing Technology
- Market Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- APEJ (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Automotive Gas Cylinder Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Automotive Gas Cylinder Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Automotive Gas Cylinder Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Automotive Gas Cylinder Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.