This Barcode Label market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Barcode Label market.
Barcode Label market: Overview
Barcode labels are used for quick data storing and retrieving. Barcode labels include a representation of the company and product-related information in line and number format. They consist of small black parallel lines of varying widths and gaps which allow companies to obtain real-time data. Some barcode labels are comprised of numbers and pictures which increases their efficiency. Information regarding manufactures name, type of product, product number and price are included in barcode labels. Barcode labels prove useful when there is a need to increase performance, efficiency, and profitability across the supply chain.
Barcode labels are used in different sectors like FMCG, healthcare, transportation, and banking. Barcode labels are also used in places like post offices, passport offices, airports, bicycle and car rental service providers, and colleges.
Barcode Label market: Dynamics
Barcode labels help to extract accurate data of the product or services within microseconds; hence the driving force for using barcode labels is to reduce human error. The second major factor for using this technology is data security. Every organization want to encrypt their data with high level security which will not be easily traceable by the outsiders.
It is very challenging to manage inventory location, and it's pricing at mass level by the employee which might involve training. Companies can reduce training time and cost by using this system. Barcoding saves company time in terms of data re-entry. This also helps to trace outgoing shipments and equipment, and helps in optimizing the supply chain
Despite the positive outlook, few technologies might hamper the growth of barcode label market. Radio Frequency Identifier (RFID) has an IC chip that stores and retrieves data. These IC chips have more capacity to store data compared to barcode labels. However, barcodes are more economical as compared to RFID technology. RFID consists of big programs which increase data recovering process time which is very less in barcode labels. Barcode labels work effectively on metals and water and the advance barcode technology also work in dust regions. On the reverse side, RFID does not function in such conditions. The collision of data happens when RFID is used for multiple code scanning at the same moment which is not possible in the case of barcode labels.
Barcode Labels Market: Trend
The barcode labels market is continuously influenced by advancements in high-end technologies. Nowadays, user-friendly barcode label scanners are available in smartphones which increases convenience. The latest barcode in the form of Quick Response codes stores 100 times more information in smaller space and arranging data in 2 directional way. This consist of minimum error margin.
Barcode Label market: Regional Outlook
Barcode labels are accepted by all countries and are used for different purposes. However, the growth of barcode label market is defined depending upon the growth of respective sectors. Countries like India, China, and Malaysia are leading in terms of retail sector development. Hence the demand for barcode label is more in these countries. On the contrary the U.S., Russia and Brazil have a highly developed retail sector. Therefore, it is anticipated that these countries will register moderate growth due to market segmentation.
In the banking sector, Developing countries are anticipated to register healthy growth rates during the forecast period.
The demand for barcode labels from pharmaceutical companies is expected to be more in regions such as North America, Western Europe, and Asia Pacific countries.
To have better networking and automation in libraries, barcode labels have higher growth in demand in universities in countries such as Brazil and India etc.
Barcode Label market: Key Players
Following are the barcode label manufacturers operating in the industry -
- Aditya Barcode Technologies
- TSI America
- Inotec Barcode Security GmbH
- General data Company, Inc.
- Brady Corporation
- Symbology Inc.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts, and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Regional analysis includes –
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Barcode Label Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Barcode Label market: Segmentation
Depending upon code writing technology, the combination of numbers and alphabets and as per industry standards barcode labels are segmented as:
By technology, Barcode labels market is segmented into,
- 1 Directional barcode labels
- 2 Directional barcode labels
- HD barcode labels
- Holographic transparent barcode labels
By combination, barcode labels are segmented into
- Numeric barcode labels
- Alphanumeric barcode labels
By industry standards, barcode labels are segmented into
- Code 39
- Code 128
- Interleaved 2 of 5
- Universal Product Codes (UPC)
- International Article Number (IAN)
- PDF 417
- Data Matrix
- Quick Response Codes (QR code)
- GS1 DataBar
- Aztec Code
- Code 11
- ITF 14
By printing methods used for barcode labels, it is segmented into:
- Direct thermal barcode labels
- Thermal transfer barcode labels
- A detailed overview of the parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth segmentation of barcode labels market
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape in barcode labels market
- Strategies for key players
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on performance of barcode labels market
- Must-have information for barcode label market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Barcode Label Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Barcode Label Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Barcode Label Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Barcode Label Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)