This Ghs Labels market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Ghs Labels market.
GHS Labels Market: An Overview
GHS label is an innovative packaging solution that allows end consumers to read hazards and threats for precautions on the packaging of the product. GHS (global harmonized system) classifies the dangers of chemicals and communicate those threats and caution information using safety data labels and sheets. The labels used are known as GHS labels. GHS labels provide uniformity in threat communication for ease compliance, hearten the safe transport, handling and use of chemicals and promote better emergency response to chemical incidents. Global trade of chemicals comprises a vast range of entities, the individual regulation of which, is next to impossible. A number of countries have their own specific laws for the trade of these chemicals. However, these rules & regulations, although similar, can lead to significant differences in identification of the same hazard in different countries. Therefore, companies participating in international trade would require a large pool of experts familiar with country-wise regulations to ensure correct labeling. The global market for GHS labels has been categorized on the basis of product type as; preprinted and personalized (on demand). Personalized GHS labels are mostly used due to customized packaging of hazardous chemicals and materials.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
GHS Labels Market: Dynamics
GHS labels have huge potential to solve compelling issues in convenience and usage of chemicals and hazardous materials. The need for having an internationally recognizable and harmonized system led to the introduction of the GHS, which enables smooth and efficient trade of chemicals between countries. The global market for GHS labels is expected to grow during the forecast period owing to the increasing trade of hazardous chemicals across the globe. GHS label is applied on the packaging container once the mixture or content is categorized on the basis of its threats, the hazards of mixture or content needs to be communicated to the end-user. The GHS label used for hazardous mixture or content includes signal words, pictograms, precautionary statements, supplemental statements, and hazard statements. Under the classification and labelling (CLP) regulation, pictograms on a white background with a red diamond substitute the orange squares from the old system. The critical value offering of GHS labels is expected to create immense business opportunities for hazardous materials packaging manufacturers, particularly catering to chemical market segments. The global market for GHS labels is anticipated to grow rapidly due to its application in the packaging of hazardous chemicals and materials and is expected to further benefited from adoption of multi-layer technology into end-use market segments.
GHS Labels Market: Regional Outlook
Geographically, the global GHS Labels market has been divided into seven key regions which include North America, Latin America, East Asia, South Asia, Europe, Middle East & Africa (MEA) and Oceania.
GHS Labels Market: Key Players
Following are some of the key players operating in the global GHS Labels market:
- Avery Dennison Corporation,
- UPM Raflatac,
- PPG Industries, Inc.,
- Brady Worldwide, Inc.,
- 3M Company,
- CCL Industries Corp.,
- Lintec Corporation,
- HERMA GmbH,
- Weber Packaging Solutions, Inc.,
- Robos GmbH
Many local and unorganized players are expected to contribute to the global GHS Labels market during the forecast period.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain of the global GHS Labels market. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with GHS Labels market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on GHS Labels market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Ghs Labels Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
GHS Labels Market: Segmentation
The global market for GHS Labels has been characterized based on material type.
On the basis of product type, the global GHS labels market has been segmented as:
- Personalized (On demand)
On the basis of material type, the global GHS Labels market has been segmented as:
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- White Thermal Transfer/Direct Thermal Paper
On the basis of size, the global GHS Labels market has been segmented as:
- 74 x 52 mm
- 105 x 74 mm
- 148 x 105 mm
- 210 x 148 mm
On the basis of printing technology, the global GHS Labels market has been segmented as:
- Thermal Transfer
- Pigmented Inkjet
- Color Laser
On the basis of end user, the global GHS Labels market has been segmented as:
- Logistic & Transport Companies
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing GHS Labels market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth GHS Labels s market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected GHS Labels market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in GHS Labels market
- Competitive landscape of the GHS Labels market
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on GHS Labels market performance
- Must-have information for GHS Labels market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Ghs Labels Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Ghs Labels Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Ghs Labels Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Ghs Labels Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)