Increasing Prevalence of Blood Disorders is expected to Increase the Growth of Blood Volume Analyzer Market
The blood volume analyzer is the diagnostic test used to measure the amount of blood in the body in which a small amount of a radioactive isotope, called iodinated-RISA, is injected. The test also measures the volume of plasma and red blood cells in the blood.
Blood volume analyzer is used in the diagnosis of anemia, polycythemia, and other disorder such as heart diseases, kidney disorders etc. Blood samples are then taken and used for making analysis such as to evaluate the amount of blood in the body, calculate the percentage of red blood cells in the bloodstream, test for electrolytes in the blood and determine the level of certain blood pressure-regulating hormones.
The global blood volume analyzer market is growing with the increasing demand for early detection of blood disorders.Pandemic coronavirus has caused a disturbance in almost all the industries. The novel coronavirus has also affected the blood volume analyzer market.
Due to the coronavirus, the flow of patients into the hospital and clinics has been reduced which has resulted in the reduced blood testing.
There has been a disruption in the supply of various materials used to carry out the diagnostics procedure which is hampering the blood volume analyzer market.
Blood Volume Analyzer Market: Drivers and Restraints
Increasing prevalence of various blood associated diseases such as anemia, leukemia, kidney disorders, heart attack and others are the major force driving the blood volume analyzer market.
The rise in the diagnostics tests for early disease discovery is anticipated to boost the global blood volume analyzer market.
Apart from drivers, there are some factors which restrain the growth of the blood volume analyzer market such as lack of awareness of such tests and also absence of skilled labor.
The shortage of trained professionals is the major challenge to blood volume analyzer market.
Blood Volume Analyzer Market: Overview
Based on the test type, the blood volume analyzer market has been segmented into blood enzyme test, blood chemistry test, and blood clotting test. Blood enzyme test is expected to hold the maximum revenue share in the blood volume analyzer market.
Based on the product type, the blood volume analyzer market has been segmented into automated blood culture systems, and manual blood culture systems.Automated blood culture systems is expected to be the most preferred product type in the blood volume analyzer market.
Based on the end-user, the blood volume analyzer market has been segmented into hospitals, clinics, diagnostic centers and others. Hospitals are expected to be the most profitable segment in the blood volume analyzer market.
Blood Volume Analyzer Market: Regional Outlook
North America is expected to be a dominant market in the blood volume analyzer market because of the presence of well-established healthcare infrastructure and availability of advanced healthcare facilities.
The Asia Pacific is anticipated to hold a noteworthy growth rate of blood volume analyzer market.The blood volume analyzer market in the Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a significant CAGR due to the presence of a large population in countries like India and China.
Europe is also expected to hold a large revenue share in the blood volume analyzer market owing to the increasing population and increasing healthcare awareness regarding early detection tests.
Blood Volume Analyzer Market: Key Players
There are few key players operating in the blood volume analyzer market:
- Abbott Laboratories
- Siemens AG
- Danaher Corporation
- Quest Diagnostics
- Trivida Healthcare Inc.
- Trinity Biotech plc. Bioamerica Inc.
- Dickinson and Company
- INSTITUT MERIEUX SA
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Blood Volume Analyzer Market Segments
- Blood Volume Analyzer Market Dynamics
- Blood Volume Analyzer Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America ( Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, UK, Spain, France, Russia, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden, Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (India, Australia & New Zealand, Greater China, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- CIS & Russia
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa, Rest Of MEA)
- Detailed overview of parent Blood volume analyzer market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth Blood volume analyzer market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Blood Volume Analyzer Market: Segmentation
Tentatively, the blood volume analyzer market can be segmented based on product type, test type, end-user, and geography.
By test type:
- Blood Enzyme Test
- Blood Chemistry Test
- Blood Clotting Test
By Product type:
- Manual Blood Culture Systems
- Automated Blood Culture Systems
- Specialty Clinics
- Diagnostic Centers
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.