This Bone Cement Delivery Systems market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Bone Cement Delivery Systems market.
Bone cement delivery systems have gained wide acceptance over the years for variety of orthopedic procedures/ surgeries. Ease of use with bone cement delivery systems, controlled and target delivery of appropriate amount of cement delivery, negligible risk of injuries to the patients undergoing the surgery, and integrated safety mechanisms are some of the major factors that have boosted the requirement of bone cement delivery systems over the years. As per a study published by the International Osteoporosis Foundation, there are more than 200 million people across the globe who suffer with osteoporosis. Furthermore, an approximate of 8.9 million fractures are caused because of osteoporosis every year, which further demand the requirement of bone cement delivery systems for treatment. Geriatric population undergo several orthopedic surgeries/ procedures because of high susceptibility to various orthopedic conditions and consistent increase in the geriatric population across regions is expected to push the market for bone cement delivery systems. A recent study published for the United States projected the geriatric population to accelerate to 1.3 billion by the end of 2030.
Bone Cement Delivery Systems Market: Drivers and Restraints-
Major manufacturers for bone cement delivery system are highly focused on capturing the interest of various bone cement delivery systems manufacturers that are opting for novel ways of delivering bone cement to target sites while an orthopedic surgery. Consistent push to major manufacturers for maintaining their revenue share in the bone cement delivery systems market is one of the major factors that is expected to propel market growth for bone cement delivery systems during the forecast period. Consistent rise in the geriatric population globally and increasing incidence of various orthopedic related diseases and disorders is also expected to boost market growth for bone cement delivery systems. However, several risks associated with bone cement delivery systems, lack of affordability in the poor and middle-income countries and lack of awareness of the existing bone cement delivery systems might obstruct market growth for bone cement delivery systems in the foreseen future.
Bone Cement Delivery Systems Market: Overview
There is a consistent rise in the demand for bone cement delivery systems in various interventional procedures like Kyphoplasty and Vertebroplasty. Precision in delivery of bone cement is one of the major features, which the manufacturers existing in the bone cement delivery systems market are trying to incorporate in their systems. For instance, Stryker, which is one of the leading manufacturers for bone cement delivery systems, offer precision bone cement delivery systems that involves cement mixers used in Vertebroplasty procedures for fracture treatment. Furthermore, BD’s vertebral balloon system utilizes a unipedicular method for targeting balloon placement across the mid-line of the vertebral body. Orthopaedic surgeries are projected to hold the maximum share in the overall market for bone cement delivery systems during the forecast period. Ambulatory surgical centers, by the end use segment of bone cement delivery systems market, is expected to contribute a significant revenue share in the bone cement delivery systems market owing it to the increase in number of surgeries performed each year.
Bone Cement Delivery Systems Market: Region-wise Outlook
North America and Europe’s bone cement delivery systems market is anticipated to propel major revenue share in the global bone cement delivery systems market, owing it to the high number of manufacturer presence and new product launches of bone cement delivery systems for various surgeries. High prevalence rates of osteoporosis and increasing number of geriatric population for these regions is also projected to boost market growth for bone cement delivery systems in the region. Asia-pacific market for bone cement delivery systems, majorly, China, Japan, and Korea is expected to increase significantly during the forecast period, due to the growing product adoption rate and increase in healthcare expenditure. Low and middle income countries are expected to contribute a decent share in the overall market for bone cement delivery systems because of the lack of awareness and low affordability for surgeries in the region.
Bone Cement Delivery Systems Market: Key Market Participants
Some of the market participants in the Global Bone Cement Delivery Systems market identified across the value chain include: BD, Stryker Corporation, 3M, Cardinal Health, Entellus Medical, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Medtronic PLC, Smith & Nephew plc, IZI Medical Products, and Synimed.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Bone Cement Delivery Systems Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Bone Cement Delivery Systems Market: Segmentation
On the basis of Bone cement type, Bone Cement Delivery Systems Market can be segmented as:
- Calcium phosphate
- Polymethyl methacrylate
On the basis of surgery type, Bone Cement Delivery Systems Market can be segmented as:
- Knee arthroplasty
- Hip arthroplasty
On the basis of end use, Bone Cement Delivery Systems Market can be segmented as:
- Ambulatory surgical centers
- Specialty clinics
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Bone Cement Delivery Systems Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Bone Cement Delivery Systems Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Bone Cement Delivery Systems Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Bone Cement Delivery Systems Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)