This Boutique Hotel Sector Outlook market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Boutique Hotel Sector Outlook market.
Boutique hotels are small but stylish hotels, mostly located in a plush and fashionable urban location. The term boutique hotel was first used in the U.S and in U.K to describe small but trendy and luxurious hotels with rooms between 10 and 100. Boutique hotels first appeared in 1980s in cities like San Francisco, London and New York. These hotels are generally based on a theme. Their popularity has prompted many multi-national hotel companies to come up with boutique hotels and capture the market. Miami, Los Angeles, London and New York City are the current locations where the presence of boutique hotels are in large numbers. Boutique hotels provide exotic amenities like spas, Yoga, painting classes etc.
Boutique Hotel: Benefits
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Boutique Hotel: Drivers and Restraints
Boutique hotels are very comfortable. The management of such hotels takes utmost care to provide all necessary services and amenities which are accessible only to the guests who check into five star hotels. For example free Wi-Fi, cable TV, comfortable and spacious rooms, pubs and private swimming pool etc. This is the major driving factor for the growth of boutique hotels. Another factor which is creating robust development in the boutique hotel sector is that these hotels also prefer to be low budget hotels. So far, boutique hotels have been operating at the upper end of the price scale; however, today many multi-national hotels are also offering luxurious amenities in a pocket friendly budget. Naturally, this is attracting a large number of tourists, thereby automatically increasing the growth of the boutique hotel sector. Tourists now-a-day do not get inspired by the brand of the hotel but get mesmerised by its location. They are passionate about the service and food offered by these hotels. Boutique hotels fit into this criteria of tourists’ choice, and this is creating a lucrative market for boutique hotels globally. However, boutique hotels do not appeal to everyone. Not many people are interested in opting for budget friendly boutique hotels and this is likely to hinder the growth of the boutique hotels sector.
Boutique Hotel: Industry Outlook
This sector will have robust development in future, as more and more people are getting aware about the concept. As boutique hotels cater to the budgets of all classes of the population, their popularity will increase in future, which will create a lucrative market for this sector.
Boutique Hotel: Leading Operators
Borgo Santo Pietro in Italy, Maison 140, Beverly Hills in USA, Lydmar Hotel in Sweden, Sanctum Soho in the U.K, and The Toren in Netherlands are some of the well-known boutique hotels across the world.
This comprehensive report equips readers with lucid information and analysis on the sector. Future Market Insights’ experienced travel and tourism analysts bring to you accurate and unbiased information to help you make crucial decisions with confidence.
The report offers a 360° view – bringing to the fore key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges prevailing in the sector. To offer readers actionable insights, detailed information on historical trends, current scenario, and future projections is provided in the report.
The report specifically focusses on the leading companies operating in this sector, highlighting their key developmental strategies. A holistic analysis of the leading players is highlighted to help decision makers understand the overall competitive landscape.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Boutique Hotel Sector Outlook Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
What Can Readers Expect from this Report?
- An overview of the sector, including the key factors that have shaped patterns and demand
- Not just data, but insights that you can incorporate in your strategic decision making
- Nuanced underlying factors that influence consumer behaviour
- Data points to understand the past, analyse the present, and project the future
- Trends that will impact the sector in the short- and long-term
- Deeper understanding of the target audience, their motivations, aspirations, and expectations from service providers
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Boutique Hotel Sector Outlook report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Boutique Hotel Sector Outlook. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Boutique Hotel Sector Outlook report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Boutique Hotel Sector Outlook, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.