This Luxury Hotel Industry market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Luxury Hotel Industry market.
The concept of luxury hotels comes with a provision of high-end experience with a high value proposition. Luxury hotels provide distinct features and advanced facilities to the end-use customers. Furthermore, it provides high quality personalised and professional services thereby becoming a primary source of income produced by hospitality industry at an overall level. Luxury hotels are classified on the basis of diamond range depending upon facilities provided to the guests usually four diamond or five diamond luxury hotels. Luxury hotels are also categorised as business hotels, suite hotels, airport hotels, and resorts among others. Business voyages, visiting groups, meeting gatherings, and individual vacationers are the target clients of these hotels. Also, suite type of hotels is one of the significant segment of the luxury hotels. The rooms of suite hotels have bedrooms with a separate lounge. Professionals or business travelers who travel for work including legal advisors, business people and managers normally have a tendency to lean towards such hotels and rooms. In fact, recently, the airport hotels segment is emerging as a promising sector in the luxury hotel industry worldwide. The important clients of air terminal hotels are airline tourists, particularly those whose flights are delayed or cancelled. Business customers and airplane domain staff are also targeted customers among others.
Luxury Hotel Industry: Drivers
Mainly, factors such as a shift in client's preference towards luxurious travelling, experience and comfort, rise in per capita income and improving standards of living are driving the demand in the luxury hotel industry all over the globe. Moreover, a rise in the number of national and international events is also triggering the demand for luxury hotels. Among all types of guests, celebrities, politicians, business tycoons, professionals are the prominent visitors. Hotel industry is very dynamic and focusses on innovation in marketing activities to adhere to a new client base. Also, they are coming up with several schemes, membership cards, and offers to retain their old customers and tap into the new customer segment. The global luxury hotels industry accepts an enormous drive from innovation in new marketing activities, while creating a strong brand image and increasing investment in online promotion.
Luxury Hotel Industry: Trends
There is a growing trend of experiencing luxury lifestyle during vacations or holidays among travellers; they see it as a totally relaxing and rejuvenating experience during vacation. This is becoming the trend among newly married couples and senior citizens, as they sum up this luxury stay as a lifetime experience. In the luxury hotel industry, it has become a trend to market their offerings while maintaining their brand image; for this, many strategies and endorsements are practiced.
Luxury Hotel Industry: Restraints
Although demand for the luxury hotels in the hotel industry is seen significantly, there are certain factors which are hindering the growth of the luxury hotel industry as it belongs to niche or high-end segmentation due to high tariff and pricing. Moreover, the guests' mindset of exploring new hotels refrain them from revisiting the same hotel again or on an immediate basis.
Luxury Hotel Industry: Options
There are thousands of luxury hotels across the world that visitors can visit if they wish to explore. Some of the notable ones includes Kerzner International Resorts, Inc., Sheraton, Shangri-La International Hotel Management Ltd., Hilton, Jumeirah International LLC, Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Mandarin Oriental International Limited, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, ITC Hotels Limited, The Indian Hotels Company Limited, Banyan Tree Holdings Limited, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, Marriott International, and InterContinental Hotels Group, among many others.
This comprehensive report equips readers with lucid information and analysis on the sector. Future Market Insights’ experienced travel and tourism analysts bring to you accurate and unbiased information to help you make crucial decisions with confidence.
The report offers a 360° view – bringing to the fore key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges prevailing in the sector. To offer readers actionable insights, detailed information on historical trends, current scenario, and future projections is provided in the report.
The report specifically focusses on the leading companies operating in this sector, highlighting their key developmental strategies. A holistic analysis of the leading players is highlighted to help decision makers understand the overall competitive landscape.
What Can Readers Expect from this Report?
- An overview of the sector, including the key factors that have shaped patterns and demand
- Not just data, but insights that you can incorporate in your strategic decision making
- Nuanced underlying factors that influence consumer behaviour
- Data points to understand the past, analyse the present, and project the future
- Trends that will impact the sector in the short- and long-term
- Deeper understanding of the target audience, their motivations, aspirations, and expectations from service providers
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Luxury Hotel Industry Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Luxury Hotel Industry
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Luxury Hotel Industry report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Luxury Hotel Industry. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Luxury Hotel Industry report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Luxury Hotel Industry, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.