This Floating Hotel Industry Overview market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Floating Hotel Industry Overview market.
The floating hotels are the hotels that are built on the river bed or on the harbour area of the river; the installation is done on the semi-submersible platform. Floating hotel concept arrived from the ancient floating house tradition which was prominent in the regions where human habitations were on the river, and many families resided on the boat. This concept was undertaken and modernised with an impression to come up with unique, high-end experience for the guests. As per the construction floating hotels are firmly placed on the columns raised from the water bed. There are variety of floating hotels, construction wise, but the general strategy is to construct small separate cabins or cottages over the water bed, this creates privacy and a celebratory ambiance. Floating hotels are operating similar to any resort or any other hotels; rooms rented, services provided are the basic services. Primary target guests for floating hotels are the wedding couples; most of the floating hotels are situated at the honeymoon destinations and as the separate room infrastructure provides plenty of privacy, this makes floating hotels their first preference. Other guests who prefer floating hotels are vacationers who prefer waterfronts. Other types of floating hotels are constructed with the concept of mobility as they are built on barges.
Floating Hotel Industry: Drivers and Opportunities
Mainly, factors such as a shift in vacationer’s holidaying concept from crowded places to more near to natural resources and peaceful riverside surrounding experience is driving the market of floating hotel in the hotel industry. Other factors that drive the market of floating hotel industry are the rise in per capita income, people becoming more environmentally friendly, increase in trend of vacationing, growth in service class population, lucrative offerings and deals provided by the floating hotels. Moreover, the floating hotel assures adventure-packed holidays which is usually preferred by families, the package includes activities such as swimming with the dolphins, rainforests, lounge on the beaches, this triggers the demand in the floating hotel industry worldwide. As floating hotel is a unique concept which itself attract travellers to experience it at least once in their life, there are many opportunities such as building innovatively constructed hotels like air floating hotels, portable hotels, and floating hotels in regions such as Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and many another concept hotels across the globe.
Floating Hotel Industry: Trends
There is a growing trend of experiencing floating hotels during vacations or holidays among vacationers; they see it as an entirely different, relaxing and rejuvenating experience; this is more likable by couples and adventurists, especially water activity lovers. Many innovations in the construction and infrastructure of the floating hotels are a trend; some trends include portable aero hotels, hotels inside ships and many others. Another trend encountered is the honeymoon stay, many newlyweds tend to prefer floating hotels over other types as it provides romantic angle.
Floating Hotel Industry: Restraints
Although demand for the floating hotel in the hotel industry is seen to be promising, there are certain factors which are hindering the growth of the floating hotel Industry such as high tariff for valuable services as it belongs to high-end segment of the hotel industry. Besides, the guests' mind-set of exploring new destinations and different hotels limits them from revisiting the same hotel again or on an immediate basis. Another restraint is the location of the floating hotel which may not be as per the customer’s preference.
Floating Hotel Industry: Options
There are numerous floating hotels across the world that visitors can visit if they wish to explore. Some of the notable ones includesBora Bora Lagoon Resort & Spa (Bora Bora, French Polynesia), ReefWorld (Great Barrier Reef, Australia), Aerohotel (Location No Bar), Floating & Rotating Hotel Tower (Dubai, UAE), Oberoi Udaivilas (Udaipur, India), King Pacific Lodge (British Columbia, Canada), Punta Caracol (Panama, South America),Dragon Inn Floating Resort (Semporna, Malaysia),Conrad Maldives (Rangali Island, Maldives), and Soneva Gili by Six Senses (Male, Maldives) among others.
This comprehensive report equips readers with lucid information and analysis on the sector. Future Market Insights’ experienced travel and tourism analysts bring to you accurate and unbiased information to help you make crucial decisions with confidence.
The report offers a 360° view – bringing to the fore key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges prevailing in the sector. To offer readers actionable insights, detailed information on historical trends, current scenario, and future projections is provided in the report.
The report specifically focusses on the leading companies operating in this sector, highlighting their key developmental strategies. A holistic analysis of the leading players is highlighted to help decision makers understand the overall competitive landscape.
What Can Readers Expect from this Report?
- An overview of the sector, including the key factors that have shaped patterns and demand
- Not just data, but insights that you can incorporate in your strategic decision making
- Nuanced underlying factors that influence consumer behaviour
- Data points to understand the past, analyse the present, and project the future
- Trends that will impact the sector in the short- and long-term
- Deeper understanding of the target audience, their motivations, aspirations, and expectations from service providers
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Floating Hotel Industry Overview Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Floating Hotel Industry Overview
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Floating Hotel Industry Overview report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Floating Hotel Industry Overview. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Floating Hotel Industry Overview report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Floating Hotel Industry Overview, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.