This Cable Detector market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Cable Detector market.
The complexity of large buried cable networks increasing continually, so it is essential to know the location of the underground cables. The use of a cable detector is standard industry practice and is a legal requirement commanded by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE). Cable detectors protect from the risks like Explosions, Electrocution, Damage to small cables with a significant impact on surrounding services, Site flooding, Project Downtime, Reinstatement Costs, etc. Cable detectors can detect non-ferrous and ferrous metals, plastic and wood with a high level of accuracy. Cable detection must be performed before excavation of any new Railway, Telecom, industry, Cable laying, Pipe laying, and Building construction activity.
Cable Detector Market: Drivers and Restraints
Rapid increase in urbanisation rate is boosting the cable detector market
The number of people moving to urban areas is increasing every year due to various reasons like education, employment, etc. Urbanisation demands more number of building to be constructed to meet the requirements of increasing urban population. Moreover, in construction industry, damaging underground communication cable can be very risky on site. Therefore, the factors like improved on site safety and cost saving in construction industry, are driving the market for cable detector.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Continuous technological advancement in telecom industry is driving the cable detector market
Rapid growth in the telecom industry has seen due to the continuously evolving technology. It is all set to witness 5G technology for increased speed, faster connectivity, and lower latency. 5G enabled devices are started to make a buzz in the market. Also, the Internet on things is one of the advancements of the telecom industry. All telecommunication industries are aware of the potential for significant changes in technologically. Due to all these factors, the telecom industry is growing rapidly, which is driving the market for cable detectors.
Cable Detector Market: Regional Outlook
Global cable detector market is anticipated to show significant growth on the basis of geography. The global cable detector market is segmented into seven key regions: East Asia, South Asia, Latin America, North America, Oceania, and Middle East and Africa. East Asia is accounted for nearly 60% of global growth in power generation in the year 2018. The power generation in North America rose by 3.6% in 2018 compared to last year. Therefore, East Asia and North America are anticipated to witness the rapid growth in cable detector market during the forecast period. Due to rapid growth in rail industry in Asia Pacific and Europe, the cable meter market in these region is expected to show significant growth in the forecast period.
The report on Cable Detector is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The Cable Detector report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The Cable Detector report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Cable Detector Market: Competition Landscape
Key manufacturers of the cable detector are PCE Instruments, ONE + POINT LTD, Stanlay, Hexagon Geosystems AG, Amprobe, PASS (Portable Appliance Safety Services) Ltd, Radiodetection Ltd, KENNARDS HIRE, RLE Technologies, Fike Corporation, Kootoo Ltd, Advanced Utility Solutions Pty. Ltd., etc.
- Stanlay, a leading cable detector manufacturer, has recently launched Cat 33 XD. It operates on three modes Power, Radio, & Generator Modes. The device has multi segment LCD display with bar graphs for easy locating. This cable detector is designed in such a way that it can operate under all site conditions. Cat 33 XD has dual battery pack for the uninterrupted operation.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Cable Detector Market Segments
- Cable Detector Market Dynamics
- Cable Detector Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved
- Value Chain
- Cable Detector Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Rest of LATAM)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX, Eastern Europe, Rest of Europe)
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, South Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, S. Africa, Rest of MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Cable Detector Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Cable Detector Market: Segmentation
The global cable detector market can be segmented on the basis of modularity type, cable type, cable voltage, and end use.
On the basis of Modularity Type, the global cable detector market can be segmented as:
On the basis of Cable Type, the global cable detector market can be segmented as:
- Belted cables
- Screened cables
- Pressure cables
On the basis of Cable Voltage, the global cable detector market can be segmented as:
- Low-tension cables
- High-tension cables
- Super-tension cables
- Extra high-tension cables
On the basis of End Use, the global cable detector market can be segmented as:
- Power Industry
- Construction Industry
- Rail Industry
- Telecomm Industry
- Water Industry
- Gas & Oil Industries
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Cable Detector Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Cable Detector Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Cable Detector Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Cable Detector Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.