This Child Resistant Containers market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Child Resistant Containers market.
Child-resistant containers Market: Overview
The packaging industries too have many regulations and directives to follow before pushing any packaging product into the market. The foremost importance is the safety of the consumer, perhaps no age group is more susceptible and in need of protection than children. There are various products which are intended to be used by adults, and can be harmful if ingested by child. Due to this reason, the packaging manufacturers have developed child resistant packaging. Child-resistant containers plays a significant role in this kind of packaging. Right from pharmaceutical industry to food and chemicals industries, manufacturers are instructed to use child-resistant containers. The child-resistant containers can be made up of plastic, glass or metal depends on the application. These child-resistant containers are equipped with specialized opening mechanism or lids. One must have to twist the lid counter-clockwise and apply downward pressure simultaneously to open the container. The CR guidelines states that child-resistant containers or packaging must be very difficult to open for children under the age of five. The outlook for the global child-resistant containers market is expected to be positive during the forecast period during the next decade.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The rising use of pharmaceutical products, medications, chemicals and foods agents domestically is expected to drive the growth of child-resistant containers market during the forecast period. Annually there are several drug ingestion cases are reported, out of which, nearly 40-45% of the cases comprise of children below five years of age. To reduce such risk of ingestion, the companies now pack their products in child-resistant containers which are unable for a child to open. This factor is expected to drive the global child-resistant containers market. The regulations and guidelines imposed by the government for the use of safe and secure packaging and rising use of child-resistant containers for the packaging of medicinal marijuana and in the pharmaceutical industry, are major factors which are favouring the growth prospects for the child-resistant containers market during the forecast period. Child-resistant containers are also used by some major cosmetics personal care product manufacturers to prevent direct or indirect exposure to children. The child-resistant containers market is expected to witness significant growth prospects in the coming years
Child-resistant containers Market: Segmentation
Globally, the Child-resistant containers market has been segmented on the basis of material type, capacity, end use and region:
The child-resistant packaging was first introduced in the US, and it is the home to some of the largest pharmaceutical and chemical companies in the world. It will drive the demand for child-resistant containers during the forecast period. The rising demand of medicinal marijuana in the European market is triggering the demand for safe and secure packaging. The countries such as Germany, the U.K. and France are among the major countries to witness average growth for the child-resistant containers market during the next decade. The Asia Pacific countries such as India, China, Malaysia, Indonesia and others are witnessing high manufacturing output in almost all sectors including pharmaceuticals, food, and chemicals. This factor is expected to propel the demand for the child-resistant containers during the next decade.
Child-resistant containers Market: Key Players
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Child Resistant Containers Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
On the basis of material type, the global child-resistant containers market has been segmented as:
On the basis of capacity, the global child-resistant containers market has been segmented as:
- <100 ml
- 200 ml to 500 ml
- 500 ml to 1000 ml
- 1000 ml to 2000 ml
- >2000 ml
On the basis of end use, the global child-resistant containers market has been segmented as:
- Food & Beverages
Some of the leading players operating in the global child-resistant containers market are:
- Berk Company, LLC
- Amcor Ltd.
- AptarGroup Inc.
- Alpha Packaging
- Berry Plastics Group, Inc.
- Gerresheimer AG
- Berry Plastics Group, Inc.
- Pretium Packaging Corp.
- Tim Plastics Inc.
- Comar LLC
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- East Asia
- South Asia
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth segmentation of the child-resistant containers market
- Historical, current, and projected child-resistant containers market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on performance of child-resistant containers market
- must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their footprint in child-resistant containers market
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Child Resistant Containers Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Child Resistant Containers Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Child Resistant Containers Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Child Resistant Containers Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)