This Pur Containers Packaging market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Pur Containers Packaging market.
PUR containers packaging market: Overview
Polyurethane (PUR) containers are rough and light weight shipment containers which provide outstanding thermal conductivity. It is an ideal choice for protecting temperature sensitive products from surrounding environment. These containers are manufactured by laminating polyurethane insulation to inner and outer walls of the rigged cardboard making it hard, one piece and three layered. As the global trend of increasing the shelf life of the product by providing it a suitable packaging continues to grow, the market of cold chain packaging will rapidly increase in the pharmaceutical sector. For the logistics of temperature sensitive drugs, the pharmaceutical companies have shifted their focus to PUR shipping containers. These containers are also used in the fishing industry and food processing industry.
PUR containers packaging market: dynamics
The global packaging industry has undergone significant transformation by providing better storage of products for a longer period of time without any damage. Conventionally, these insulated containers are used in the fishing industry to store chilled and frozen fish for longer duration of time. These containers are also used in the industries that require temperature control such as pharmaceutical industry. The PUR container packaging market is expected to be driven by increase in demand for the temperature sensitive drugs to reach their destination without causing any damage. The containers having low heat conductivity protects the contents in ambient temperatures i.e. 48 to 72 hours for refrigerated products and 48 to 96 hours for frozen samples. Cold chain packaging using custom molded polyurethane foam cushions protects the shipment of dairy and frozen desserts which shows the growth of cold chain packaging in the food industry. Unlike other containers such as VIP (vacuum insulated panel), PUR containers do not require dry ice to be stored inside reducing the risks of handling PUR containers. The containers are tough and easy for employee use. Despite the positive outlook, there are certain factors that might hamper the growth of PUR containers packaging market. The layer of polyurethane inside the container produces odor and fumes. This polyurethane foam material if burnt, produces harmful fumes causing pollution in the environment. Competition from EPS, VIP, fabricated EPS and molded EPS might hamper the growth of the PUR container packaging market.
PUR containers packaging market: Geographical outlook
The global PUR containers packaging market is divided in seven regions:
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
North America and Europe are the leading regions in the PUR container packaging industry. The factors affecting the tremendous growth in usage of PUR containers in these regions are the growing food & beverage and Pharmaceutical industry. In the developing countries such as China and India, the expanding middle class is forcing the industry to meet the demands for better, fresher food and pharmaceutical storage solutions. Therefore, the outlook for the growth of the PUR containers packaging market in Asia pacific is expected to be largely positive during the forecast period. According to Global Cold Chain Alliance, temperature-controlled logistics industry in China has witnessed a growth of over 41% in their refrigerated warehouse capacity and in India the cold chain packaging industry is expected to grow over the next five years with a CAGR of around 13-15%.
PUR containers packaging market Key players are as follows:
- Sonoco Thermosafe
- Cyropak Industries Inc.
- PUR-Systems GmbH & Co. KG
- Saeplast hf.
- DGP Intelsius LLC
- Topa thermal
- Sealed Air corporation
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Pur Containers Packaging Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
PUR containers packaging market: Segmentation
The PUR containers are segmented as:
The PUR containers packaging market is segmented on the basis of end uses
- Food and Beverages
- Chemical and Fertilizers
- Electrical and Electronics
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Pur Containers Packaging Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Pur Containers Packaging Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Pur Containers Packaging Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Pur Containers Packaging Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)