This Packaging Jars Market market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Packaging Jars Market market.
For many years, jars are been used widely for packaging of various products such as food, cosmetics, detergents, and several other goods. Packaging jars are made from plastic and glass which protects the product and can withstand wear and tear while being transported. Packaging jar also acts as barrier which can store oils, greases and several other sticky liquids and protect them from outer temperature change. Packaging jars possesses several value added features such as improved quality of product insulation, resistance from ultraviolet rays, reusability, recyclability, and minimum usage of unnecessary coatings which can impact food product. Attributed to all these factors, the market for packaging jars is expected to witness a tremendous growth over the forecast period, 2017-2027.
Global Packaging Jars - Market Dynamics:
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global Packaging Jars - Market Segmentation:
The global packaging jars market can be segmented by the material type, by product type, by capacity and by end user base.
Global Packaging Jars – Regional Overview:
North America is expected to be having the highest market share for packaging jars followed by Europe. These two regions being a mature market is expected to witness a steady growth for packaging jars market. Asia Pacific region being an emerging market is expected to have the highest growth for packaging jars over the forecast period 2017-2025. The market for packaging jars in Latin America have a steady growth and is expected to continue over the forecast period. The market conditions in Middle East & Africa is also expected to have a steady growth across the forecast period.
Global Packaging Jars – Key players:
Few of the key players in the packaging jars market are Owens Illinois Group Inc., Amcor Ltd, Berry Global, Inc., Graham Packaging Company Inc., Ball Corporation, Silgan Holdings Inc., Ontario Plastic Container Producers Ltd., Container Corporation of Canada Ltd., Raepak Ltd, Alpha Packaging, Inc., Olcott Plastics, Inc., Cospak Pty Ltd., Great Western Containers Inc., etc.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, type of product and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Packaging Jars Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
On the basis of material type, the global packaging jars market is segmented into:
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Polystyrene (PS)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Ethyl Vinyl Alcohol (EVOH)
- Polyethylene (PE)
On the basis of product type, the global packaging jars market is segmented into:
- Straight Sided
- Snap Top
- Domed Based
- Taped Jars
On the basis of capacity, the global packaging jars market is segmented into:
- Small size (Less than 10 oz)
- Medium size (10 oz to 30 oz)
- Large size (30 oz to 100 oz)
- Very large size (100 oz & Above)
On the basis of end user base, the global packaging jars market is segmented into:
- Food & Beverages
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Home Care
- Chemicals & Lubricants
- Other End Use
The global packaging jars market can be divided into seven major regions which are as follows:
- North America
- Latin America
- Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- Asia-Pacific excluding Japan
- Middle East & Africa
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
The regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.