This Luxury Packaging market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Luxury Packaging market.
Packaging is a key element for luxury brands as it has a major role in identification and setting a brand value. The luxury brand manufacturers are strategically investing in packaging to enhance the brand image. The luxury packaging can be broadly classified as high street and pure luxury packaging based on the price of the product. Pure luxury packaging focuses more on the target audience while designing the packaging. In this case, each brand adopts a unique style of packaging. High street packaging focuses on the price of packaging and follows a particular trend such as use of lightweight and durable designs. Luxury product manufacturers are inclined towards sustainable development and hence are investing in biodegradable and environment-friendly packaging. Shredhouse, a UK-based supplier of luxury packaging material, has launched shredded paper made from recycled coffee cup paper. The coffee cup paper is manufactured by recycling the coffee cups, which are single-used. Arjowiggins Graphic, a French recycled papers manufacturing company, has manufactured recycled papers suitable for luxury packaging, which contains 60% to 100% recycled paper.
Luxury Packaging Market: Drivers and Restraints
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Luxury Packaging Market: Segmentation
Luxury Packaging Market: Region Wise Outlook
The global luxury packaging market can be divided into five regions, namely North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC) and Middle East & Africa (MEA). North America holds major share in global luxury packaging market due to increase in sales of personal luxury products in the region. Europe holds the second position in global luxury packaging market due to increase in tourists spending on luxury product in the region. There is an increase in number of flagship stores and online sales in Europe, which is anticipated to exhibit significant share in global luxury packaging market. APAC is expected to register high CAGR during the forecast period due to the increase in consumer spending in China, Japan and ASEAN. Chinese consumers have significant share in luxury spending and the euro depreciation is anticipated to fuel the luxury packaging market in the country. MEA is expected to register moderate CAGR during the forecast period because of expansion by global luxury manufacturers in the region.
Luxury Packaging Market: Key Players
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geography, technology and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Luxury Packaging Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
On the basis of product type, the global luxury packaging market can be segmented as follows:-
- Rigid Box
On the basis of packaging product, the global luxury packaging market can be segmented as follows:-
- Fashion and Eyewear
- Wine and Alcohol
- Pastries and Sweets
On the basis of end users, the global luxury packaging market can be segmented as follows:-
- Food and Beverage Industry
- Retail and Consumer Products Industry
Some of the key players in the global luxury packaging market are as follows:
- MW Creative Ltd.
- Progress Packaging
- Design Packaging, Inc.
- HH Deluxe Packaging
- WINTER&COMPANY AG
- Ekol Ofset
- DS Smith
- Lucas Luxury Packaging
- Pendragon Presentation Packaging Ltd.
- Elegant Packaging
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (EU5 Countries, Nordic countries, BENELUX, Poland, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- APAC (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand, Japan)
- MEA (GCC Countries, S. Africa, N. Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint