This Slotted Containers market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Slotted Containers market.
Slotted Containers Market: Overview
In recent years, the demand for slotted containers has increased significantly. This can be accredited to the immense size flexibility offered by such containers. Slotted containers provide crush resistance and adequate strength for stacking in warehouses. These containers allows the buyer to use them for different size requirements, thereby reducing inventory management costs. Slotted containers are environmentally-friendly, biodegradable, and can be recycled. Slotted containers are highly durable and are lightweight, along with offering significant cost benefits to the buyer. Increasing usage in the secondary packaging of consumer durable goods across a variegated range of industries is expected to drive the slotted containers market during the forecast period.
Increasing Demand from Electronics Industry Stimulates Market Growth
Increasing demand for gadgets and smart gaming devices for entertainment and interaction purposes is driving the growth of the electronic wearables sector. The demand for electronic wearables is also increasing for health and wellness monitoring, and hence, there is high demand for the packaging of these applications. For the shipment of such electronic wearables, safe and secure packaging is required, which is provided by corrugated packaging such as slotted containers. As the electronics industry is witnessing a boom in developing countries such as India and China, the demand for the shipment of flexible items is also expected to increase. This increase in demand for electronic wearables is expected to fuel the global slotted containers market during the forecast period.
Across the globe, fiber-based packaging is gaining wide traction with regards to its recycling nature of the paper-based material used in it. Slotted containers ensure producing strong, protective, and biodegradable packaging material made from virgin pulp as well as recycled material. Therefore, the rise in the demand for biodegradable fiber-based packaging is expected to drive the market for slotted containers.
Low-strength Threshold of Fiber-based Packaging Products and Use of Alternative and Cost-effective Packaging Materials
Fiber packaging products are not suitable for applications such as furniture, televisions, etc., which require unique cushioning abilities as provided by polystyrene material. Further, the cost of polystyrene material packaging products is relatively cheap, and these are reusable over a long tenure.
Slotted Containers Market: Recent Development
Companies manufacture innovative products to minimize the consumption of raw materials without compromising on performance and quality. These lightweight flute slotted containers provide some measure of product protection by themselves, and also the corrugations help enhance various properties of the board, including strength, durability, weight, load bearing capacity, and flexibility. This is the reason that slotted containers are more preferred over normal cardboard slotted containers.
- Westrock Company completed acquisition of KapStone Paper and Packaging Corporation. This acquisition will enhance its portfolio of corrugated packaging.
- In August 2017, Georgia-Pacific continued the expansion of its corrugated packaging business, with the acquisition of Ohio-based PAX Corrugated Products.
The slotted containers market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts, and industry participants across the value chain. The slotted containers market report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The slotted containers market report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Slotted Containers Market: Regional Analysis Includes –
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- East Asia
- South Asia
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Slotted Containers Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Slotted Containers Market: Segmentation
On the basis of product type, the slotted containers market can be segmented as:
- Half Slotted Containers
- Regular Slotted Containers
- Overlap Slotted Containers
On the basis of material used, the slotted containers market can be segmented as:
- Recycled Paper
- Virgin Paper
On the basis of board type, the slotted containers market can be segmented as:
- Single Face Boards
- Single Wall Boards
- Double Wall Boards
- Triple Wall Boards
On the basis of grade type, the slotted containers market can be segmented as:
- Test Liners
- Fluting Medium
On the basis of end use, the slotted containers market can be segmented as:
- Food & Beverages
- Electricals & Electronics
- Medical Devices
- Textiles & Apparel
- Building & Construction
- Automotive & Allied Industries
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
Slotted Containers Market: Report Highlights
- Detailed overview of the parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth segmentation of the global slotted containers market
- Historical, current, and projected size of the global slotted containers, regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape in the global slotted containers market strategies for key players operating in the protective fabrics and products offered by them
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on performance of the global slotted containers market
- Must-have information for global slotted containers market to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Slotted Containers Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Slotted Containers Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Slotted Containers Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Slotted Containers Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)