This Slotted Containers market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Slotted Containers market.
Slotted Containers Market: Overview
In recent years, the demand for slotted containers has increased significantly. This can be accredited to the immense size flexibility offered by such containers. Slotted containers provide crush resistance and adequate strength for stacking in warehouses. These containers allows the buyer to use them for different size requirements, thereby reducing inventory management costs. Slotted containers are environmentally-friendly, biodegradable, and can be recycled. Slotted containers are highly durable and are lightweight, along with offering significant cost benefits to the buyer. Increasing usage in the secondary packaging of consumer durable goods across a variegated range of industries is expected to drive the slotted containers market during the forecast period.
Increasing Demand from Electronics Industry Stimulates Market Growth
Increasing demand for gadgets and smart gaming devices for entertainment and interaction purposes is driving the growth of the electronic wearables sector. The demand for electronic wearables is also increasing for health and wellness monitoring, and hence, there is high demand for the packaging of these applications. For the shipment of such electronic wearables, safe and secure packaging is required, which is provided by corrugated packaging such as slotted containers. As the electronics industry is witnessing a boom in developing countries such as India and China, the demand for the shipment of flexible items is also expected to increase. This increase in demand for electronic wearables is expected to fuel the global slotted containers market during the forecast period.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Across the globe, fiber-based packaging is gaining wide traction with regards to its recycling nature of the paper-based material used in it. Slotted containers ensure producing strong, protective, and biodegradable packaging material made from virgin pulp as well as recycled material. Therefore, the rise in the demand for biodegradable fiber-based packaging is expected to drive the market for slotted containers.
Low-strength Threshold of Fiber-based Packaging Products and Use of Alternative and Cost-effective Packaging Materials
Fiber packaging products are not suitable for applications such as furniture, televisions, etc., which require unique cushioning abilities as provided by polystyrene material. Further, the cost of polystyrene material packaging products is relatively cheap, and these are reusable over a long tenure.
Slotted Containers Market: Key Players
Some of the key players in the slotted containers market are mentioned below:
- Smurfit Kappa Group Plc.
- Mondi Group plc.
- International Paper Company
- WestRock Company
- Georgia Pacific Packaging LLC.
- Oji Holdings Corporation
Slotted Containers Market: Recent Development
Companies manufacture innovative products to minimize the consumption of raw materials without compromising on performance and quality. These lightweight flute slotted containers provide some measure of product protection by themselves, and also the corrugations help enhance various properties of the board, including strength, durability, weight, load bearing capacity, and flexibility. This is the reason that slotted containers are more preferred over normal cardboard slotted containers.
- Westrock Company completed acquisition of KapStone Paper and Packaging Corporation. This acquisition will enhance its portfolio of corrugated packaging.
- In August 2017, Georgia-Pacific continued the expansion of its corrugated packaging business, with the acquisition of Ohio-based PAX Corrugated Products.
The slotted containers market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts, and industry participants across the value chain. The slotted containers market report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The slotted containers market report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Slotted Containers Market: Regional Analysis Includes –
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- East Asia
- South Asia
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Slotted Containers Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Slotted Containers Market: Segmentation
On the basis of product type, the slotted containers market can be segmented as:
- Half Slotted Containers
- Regular Slotted Containers
- Overlap Slotted Containers
On the basis of material used, the slotted containers market can be segmented as:
- Recycled Paper
- Virgin Paper
On the basis of board type, the slotted containers market can be segmented as:
- Single Face Boards
- Single Wall Boards
- Double Wall Boards
- Triple Wall Boards
On the basis of grade type, the slotted containers market can be segmented as:
- Test Liners
- Fluting Medium
On the basis of end use, the slotted containers market can be segmented as:
- Food & Beverages
- Electricals & Electronics
- Medical Devices
- Textiles & Apparel
- Building & Construction
- Automotive & Allied Industries
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
Slotted Containers Market: Report Highlights
- Detailed overview of the parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth segmentation of the global slotted containers market
- Historical, current, and projected size of the global slotted containers, regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape in the global slotted containers market strategies for key players operating in the protective fabrics and products offered by them
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on performance of the global slotted containers market
- Must-have information for global slotted containers market to sustain and enhance their market footprint