This Software Containers market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Software Containers market.
Software containers provide operating system virtualization which helps the application to run on cloud and data centres. Software containers package the application’s code and configurations into separate building blocks which can be run on cloud. These software containers are lightweight and offer operational efficiency.
Software containers offer a number of advantages such as speeding up the configuration cycle, providing granular control over resources, which help to improve efficiency and applications can be scaled up and down as per requirement.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
With cloud computing becoming more mainstream, companies are rapidly adopting software containers for improving the overall efficiency of the application. Software containers also facilitate cost savings by reducing the expenses on hardware. Software containers also offer environment consistency because all application files and necessary infrastructure are stored at one place and can be deployed consistently over any environment. Software containers also keep a track of different versions of application code which can help in inspecting the difference between several versions.
One of the major challenges in the software containers market is persistent storage which occurs when containers running databases are used in production setups. Another major challenge to the market is networking issues related to software containers.
Global Software Containers Market: Market Segmentation
Global Software Containers Market can be divided on the basis of application.
Segmentation on basis of Application for Software Containers Market:
Global Software Containers Market Trends
A major trend prevailing in the market is merger and acquisition. In May 2016, Apprenda Inc., a platform as a service (PaaS) cloud software company acquired Kubernetes support company Kismatic, which offered commercial support to Kubernetes. In January 2017, Cisco acquired ContainerX, a privately held company focused on developing enterprise-class container management technology.
Global Software Containers Competitive Landscape
Some of the major software containers vendors include Docker Inc., CoreOS, Codenvy, Inc., Google Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Amazon Web Services, IBM Corporation, Red Hat, Inc., and VMware among others.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Software Containers Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The major segments of Software Containers market on basis of application include:
- Monitoring and logging
- Storage and continuous integration/continuous deployment
- Management and orchestration
- Networking and data management services
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Global Software Containers Market Segments
- Global Software Containers Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2016
- Global Software Containers Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain for Software Containers Market
- Global Software Containers Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved in Software Containers Market
- Software Containers Technology
- Value Chain of Software Containers
- Global Software Containers Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Global Software Containers Market includes
- North America Software Containers Market
- Latin America Software Containers Market
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe Software Containers Market
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe Software Containers Market
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific Software Containers Market
- Australia and New Zealand (A&NZ)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Japan Software Containers Market
- Middle East and Africa Software Containers Market
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.